New Feature: Meet your Powerleveler, Real People, Peace of Mind US only Powerleveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TheRightChoiceLeveling's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Feature: Meet your Powerleveler, Real People, Peace of Mind US only Powerleveling

New Feature: Meet your Powerleveler, Real People, Peace of Mind US only Powerleveling

Mission Statement:
    We are a small home started business looking to provide a safe, reliable and trustworthy power-leveling service for our customers.

For a quote or more info to get to know us personally or whatever just email us at [email protected]

How much does the service cost and how long does it take?
    Since we take so much care with your account to make sure it is safe, expect our service to be slightly higher however well worth your investment. The methods and shortcuts used by the foreign services only jeopardize your account with Blizzard. As you will read we will only ever level through questing/dungeons, and while this may seem like the long way it really is the only safe way and you get out of the tiring grind to 85.

Every account is different, but please contact us so we may start your quote. Typically if you want to level from 1-85 expect a cost of $500 per character. Before you send payment you will meet the person who will level your character. Once you are comfortable that your account is in good hands you can send payment and we can begin to quest on your character.

Contact us by emailing us at [email protected]

But please read the rest of our ad, to be better informed of our great new service!

How I started:
    In the past I purchased a power-leveling service from a website that promised a “quick cheap service”, and they promised that my account would not be compromised. I did not do much research and found out the hard way that this was a poor investment. After handing over my account info, I followed my character’s progress through the wowarmory and was delighted to see my character leveling pretty fast. However, one day I came home from work to an email from Blizzard, notifying me that my account had been frozen and subject to investigation. I could not login, or play my account for weeks. After contacting Blizzard I learned that the “agent” tasked with power-leveling my character had used him as a mule to send gold from hacked accounts to foreign gold farmers accounts, spammed trade chat, and spammed whispers to other characters advertising the website I paid to level my character. I proceeded to contact the “live customer rep” service provided by the website I bought my service from only to be dragged along by somebody who seemed like they were talking through a translator, tell me that there was nothing they could do for my old account but they would provide me with a discount on another service. After some investigating on Google I found that this occurs just way too often. Since then I have leveled characters of my own from the ground up, experiencing every class, and developed an entire notebook full of the best quest lines to maximize experience gain and level up pretty fast. I realized that there could be some real business in a REAL LIVE SERVICE that people could trust, so I started this up.
    Why trust my site, and my service?
    I strive to be completely forthcoming and I encourage you to read about all of the risks involved with power-leveling, also I hope to convince you that by selecting our service we reduce the risks involved with your investment.

• First of all please note the proper grammar used in our mission statement. We are not a foreign company; we are home grown, based in Pennsylvania. We do not need a translator, as English is our primary language.

• We work directly with you through contact before, during and after your service to ensure customer satisfaction. We do not just communicate through an email or Instant messaging service where someone can hide from any liability to their company. The one feature we provide many others wouldn’t even consider is direct contact with the person leveling your character. You can add this person on Facebook (see their friends, message them, be sure it is a real person), message them on our own guild website, text/call their cell phone, or talk to them through email. Whichever method you choose or combination of it is up to you. Our goal is to establish a rapport with our customers, and ensure your satisfaction.

• Please note that power leveling is the ONLY service we provide and the only service we will ever provide. You may notice that many other websites most likely provide the sale of gold or sells full, already leveled accounts. These services are not safe, and just go to show what your account will most likely be used for once they have your money. There are several foreign companies known for making several domains all in the same company, and all selling services masked as safe to use, but then only used to take you money, promote their website, hack other accounts and or sell gold.

• When using other leveling services, there is an extremely high risk of getting your account frozen. However we hand level your character, through questing and dungeons. Our levelers our experienced WoW players, and once again we encourage you to interact directly with the person responsible for leveling your account. We do not use Bots to farm mobs of creatures, as others do. This is a sure fire way to get your account frozen and it really isn’t as time productive as questing is anyway; however to the companies that have no care about you as a customer, this is the easy way out for them. Once again you are free to investigate that the person leveling your account is a real person.

• Lastly you further reduce your risk by choosing us because we are on American soil and you are welcome to see this. The risk run with other services is that you really can’t be sure if they are American based at all. We avoid this in our biggest feature of direct contact. The easiest way to get banned is by having a foreign company level your account. Blizzard has methods for tracking the IP addresses accessing your account, and when an IP from a foreign country gains access to your account using your name and password this sets off a huge red flag in their system leading to them freezing your account.

Why use your power leveling service when I can buy an already leveled account?

DO NOT BUY SOMEONE ELSES ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME. This is not a wise investment at all. Blizzard has far too many methods implemented to protect someone’s account from being taken or used by an individual not on the account. This serves as a great service to you as one of their customers. Foreign companies however, may try to use these methods to scam you. When you buy an account, the person selling it to you can easily contact Blizzard saying that someone not authorized to use the account has accessed it; and once they have your money expect that they have already started this process. Once the investigation is finished you will have lost the money you paid for the account and lose access to the account you bought as well. Only to discover that the friendly customer rep who was happy to take your money, and whose aptitude for the English language is extremely lacking, now cannot do anything to help you. For example, a website can provide you with username and password and even the security questions on an account so you can change the email address or password to whatever you like. However, the one thing Blizzard will never let you change or view is the personal name and address on an account. Check it out for yourself. So unless you can figure out what the name is of the person on the original account and their address, you can’t give this info to Blizzard when trying to recover the account if they do scam you out of it. Further Blizzard can even ask you to send a copy of a photo I.D. to prove you are the person on the original account.

This is why you should select our service; you avoid all of this risk by being THE original person on the account. First of all we promise to do nothing with your account other than level your character. But you do not have to worry about us stealing your account because you ARE the name on the account and Blizzard does have so many methods to protect you from losing your account.

We hope that you have found all of this information useful, and hope that you pick us, TheRightChoiceLeveling!!!
    For a quote or more info to get to know us personally or whatever just email us at [email protected]