85 Prot Pally(H) all heroic gear + few epics (Has TF) 4 lvl 80's and a 75. rep'd only menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xUrbanx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delete thread
    Last edited by xUrbanx; 04-15-2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: remove

85 Prot Pally(H) all heroic gear + few epics (Has TF) 4 lvl 80's and a 75. rep'd only
    WretchedEvil's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Left you a PM, please read it and get back to me thanks!

WretchedEvil's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not trade with the douchebag xUrbanx. He attempted to retrieve his account via Blizzard 1 month after the sale, but got pwned in the process.

Shown below is the email he sent to Blizzard regarding his account:

To: [email protected]
    Sent: 4/15/2011 7:36:49 AM
    Subject: Re: World of Warcraft - Account Closure

The other day i came home from being on a one month business trip and had to recover my account. Then i reviewed a e-mail from a very angry person who is trying to convince me i sold my account to him, which i guess explains this e-mail? I at no point took any participation in a transaction to sell my account. This person also somehow has a reply below his message of my account cd keys and info, i looked in my sent messages and can not find this e-mail. It is very possible this person had hold of my e-mail account as well and sent the files i back up on e-mails sent to myself that contain some of my information for legal things, and i also have some of my account info backed up on here which seemed smart at the time because i then lost one of my cd key cases a couple weeks after doing so. So from my understanding this person must have got into my e-mail, sent the information to himself adding a little typed up part to make it seem like a transaction took place, then proceeded to find his way into my paypal that uses the same e-mail and send money to it then dispute this transaction. This is by far, the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen before. I can fill out any forms necessary to bring my account back to an active state, if there is anyway to make it so this person cannot bother me again besides the obvious of changing e-mails and not backing up my personal information on it please let me know. I will cooperate in whatever needs to be done.

Regards,

William Morris

Nice story pal. Funny how a well-repped member tried to rip a new member off eh?