85 mage, 85 pala ++ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lakkano's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 mage, 85 pala ++

I just quit WoW due to Real Life issues, and I'm 100% certain I'll never get back to WoW, as it is no longer any fun for me to play. So now I'm just trying to sell it to get some profit for all the wasted time.

I'm selling my battle.net account, so you'll get 2 world of warcraft accounts, one with Cataclysm and one with Wotlk.

On the Cataclysm account I got an 85 pala, 85 mage, 81 shaman, 81 warlock.
    On the Wotlk account, I got an 80 priest.

Mage stats:

130507 HP
    71213 Mana
    5549 Spellpower
    3177 Resilience.

Fully PvP geared with some vicious parts.

As for the paladin I can't tell much as I logged out in the wrong gear, and I don't have playtime. He's mainly PvE geared though, and got more than good enough gear for raiding.

The warlock was just used as a farming character, so not really much to say about him.

The shaman is the character I've played on since I started WoW back in vanilla, got so many great memories from him. Got t6 RP gear, amani war bear, and some other rare mounts.

The 80 priest on the wotlk account is pretty much just crap, got herbalism and engineering for farming, and that was all I used it for.

I don't know what a reasonable price for an account is, so I guess I'll take something between 150-200 USD, highest bidder wins anyway, so.

85 mage, 85 pala ++