85 US Ret Pally 362 gearscore and 85 priest(fresh mining/herb 525 bot) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sirlink12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 US Ret Pally 362 gearscore and 85 priest(fresh mining/herb 525 bot)

Characters included:
    85 Ret with 7655 achievement points, Fully PVP geared and PVE geared, mostly 5/5 Vicious set and have full PVE 359 set 3/5 tier 11
    1847 rated bg rating with 1900 title and defender of the shattered world title with 22 more titles on top of those 2.
    have epic 359 weap for pvp and pve aswell both enchanted with landslide
    525 Jewel crafting blacksmithing fishing archeology first aid and cooking

85 disc priest meant for pvp fresh 85 only has item level 333 in mainly pvp gear no old achievements
    has 525 Mining and Herbing ideal for botting

Bank alt with old mats (mostly 80 mats) and last tab has a full guild bank full of whiptail lvl 1 mage has 4 guild tabs full of mats

Both characters (pally and priest) have mount speed (310%) and

The account has about 10k gold total and mats that could make even more if you wanted to sell them but i decided to leave them intact in case you wanted to use them instead
    Also I have most of all the heirloom gear but it is scattered over my alts and mains so don't delete till you make sure they are clean if you buy it

I am the original owner of this account. It has never been traded, hacked, or received a ban at any time.

Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 (with frozen thrown expansion) is also included you can pay to get the stuff transfered off but the price remains the same

Accepting 200 USD for this account

I will be accepting Paypal (must be gifted), send me a PM if interested
    Last edited by sirlink12; 04-05-2011 at 07:50 PM.

85 US Ret Pally 362 gearscore and 85 priest(fresh mining/herb 525 bot)
    sirlink12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I need to bump I will take reasonable offers since I plan on Quiting just send me a private tell