Battlenet account: [Cataclysm account: 172k gold, 1x 85(ilvl 358), 4x 80] SC2+D2 keys menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

haick's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battlenet account: [Cataclysm account: 172k gold, 1x 85(ilvl 358), 4x 80] SC2+D2 keys

I have been playing WoW for about 3-4 years now, but as i entered highschool, i no longer have the time. The battlenet account includes my World of Warcraft account (with the Cataclysm expansionpack) my Starcraft 2 account (still havent used the 1 namechange) And CD-keys for Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 Lord of destruction. I am the original owner of everything.

My Wow Account includes following characters: (All on a very popular European PVP server)

Lvl 85 Deathknight (Male Draenei)

My Maincharacter, been officer in one of the 10 best raiding guilds on the alliance faction. 5770 achievement points and 11 Feats of Strenght. lvl 513 Enchanting and 529 Jewelcrafting

358 average ilvl, frost dualwield gear. Able to pull off 20k dps singletarget in the right hands.

Mentionable titles: "Bane of the Fallen King", "Starcaller", "Twillight Vanquisher", "Ambassador".

Mentionable achievements: "Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 player) special mount", "Glory of the Hero special mount"

only needs 1 achievement for "Glory of the Icecrown raider (10players) and the cool mount.

Artisan Riding, Cold Weather Flying and Flight Master's License

Lvl 80 Druid (Female Night Elf)

lvl 437 Blacksmithing

lvl 450 Jewelcrafting

Artisan Riding, Cold Weather Flying and Flight Master's License

Lvl 80 Hunter (Female Night Elf)

lvl 410 engineering

lvl 403 mining

Expert Riding and Cold Weather Flying

Lvl 80 Rogue (Male Gnome)

lvl 450 mining

lvl 450 herbalism

Expert Riding and Cold Weather Flying

Lvl 80 Shaman (Female Draenei)

lvl 450 inscription

lvl 450 leatherworking

Artisan Riding and Cold Weather Flying

Lvl 75 Priest (Male Human)

lvl 444 Tailoring

lvl 525 Alchemy

Expert Riding

Lvl 2 Bank (Female Dwarf)

Has its own guild with 6 tabs (1 full with saronite ore)

Has the extremely rare "Ruby Shades" which no longer is obtainable

All over the account there is more than 172000 gold, alot more ogld in random materials and with all the proffessions i was able to make about 4000 every day.

The account is for sale at [Playerauctions.com for 250 dollars

Battlenet account: [Cataclysm account: 172k gold, 1x 85(ilvl 358), 4x 80] SC2+D2 keys