85 Shaman, Shaman and Mage menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ukala's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Shaman, Shaman and Mage

Hello am selling My x2 85 shaman and 85 Mage. 1 top notch main char and 2 alts.

I am the original owner and can provide ID scan and such.

Region: EU

I got about 20k gold on the realm i got all my chars on, My main shaman is pritty much fully geared except t2 wep as I quit before the t2 weps where launched. The alt shaman Got full honor gear and t1 wep and the Mage got abit over half honor gear and t1 wep.

Am afraid i cant provide any screen shots since i deleted the entire game folder about 30 days ago, and that i havent hadd any game time for about a month. (if its Against the Forum policy i ment no offense to post without.). but i can proivde proffs that the account got Characters as discriped.

Payment: Start off bid is 300 euro. buy out 650 euro. ill give it a few days before i sett a time for when the bidding.

PS. pre char transfer and name change i can fix the t2 wep on my main within 2-3 days if preffered and ill take additional 40 euro for the Service.

Contact: I use Skype as my form of MSN so u can either contact me here via PM. or trought My skype address: Ftwwowftw

So for further information Pleas contact me either here or on skype.

------------------------------------------------------------

Additional info: i was a proud memeber on wowtrade.dk till they split up and i lost faith in the Admins so i have a good portion of Trade and sale experiance pre-hand.

85 Shaman, Shaman and Mage
    ukala's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring up my Post :> Just contact me for More info as armory etc.