Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mercader Interview!

Mercader Interview

Today I will be interviewing a famous rogue who's PvP videos are outstanding non the less. Mercayder of Darkspear has begone his youtube seige and is climbing through the ranks fast! Mercader has been playing his rogue for five years and while not being very popular amongst the elite community, Mercader brings out extremely entertaining videos and still show a lot of skill being required.

How did you begin your journey in the World of Warcraft.

I started playing way back in 2006, when BC came out, rolled a Belf Rogue. It was pretty cash.

What enticed you about the World of PvP?

I just enjoyed ganking people. Ganking people outside Area 52, Ganking people questing, Ganking people in their own city before guards could see you after you vanished (Sadface) And I just did BG's and Arenas to get gear for World PvP. Basically. The Isle of Quel'Danas, the big daily quest hub in patch 2.4 really solidified my love of PvP. Racked up 1000 HK's in a day there once.

For the readers that don't know you, can you please elaborate on your Class and Spec?

Goddamn Subtlety Rogue, bitch.

What Comp's (Arena Team Builds) do you currently play?

Arena is the bane of my existence, I do it for gear and gear only, so I just play with guildies for a bit of rating and fun every now and again.

What PvP did you do which lead you too your success?

World PvP and Duels. Just practicing my abilities, and honing my skill. Sun Tzu once said 'If you know your enemy, and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of one hundred battles' So I just made sure I knew everything I could do, to stop my opponent from killing me. And a lot of that, I attribute to 1v1 fighting.

What would you recommend to players venturing into the rogue pvp world for the first time?

Watch my videos. Just do it. Haha, but seriously, just duel people, time and time again, you'll soon beat them if you're smart. Gear plays a factor too, but being a Rogue is more about knowing how to counter what your opponent does than anything else. That's my outlook on it anyway.

Why is it you chose to play a rogue?

Being able to pick and choose my fights. Having that luxury. It's brilliant fun.

What is your favorite PvP memory?

Racking up 1000+ HK's in a single day over on the Isle of Quel'Danas, as I mentioned earlier. I loved every day I spent ganking over there.

Finally, is there anything you would like to say to the fans!

Probably thanks, whether I'm a good PvPer or not, I'd be nothing without my viewers. So stay tuned, plenty more PvP on the way. =)

Thank you for taking the time to speak to us here at MMOwned!

Cheers for having me, Merc out.

If you want too see more of Mercader you can check out his latest videos posted below or go too his YouTube Channel: Mercader Gaming

Check out my YouTube: SkeetzGaming

Mercader Interview!
    MadameGrip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great article

hacksmith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good and exciting article, keep up the good work dood!

Duplicity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good article but Mercader isn't one of my favorites. He used to be Assassination :P.