Wow Acc 2 x 85 Rogue & Dk menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

stormone's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Acc 2 x 85 Rogue & Dk

I´m sorry my english is bad here in German ^^
    [B]Wow Account mit 85er Rogue & Dk

Hey, i want to sell my Wow Account. The Account have all expansion and Gamtime to the 16.04.2011.
    On the Account is a Lvl 85 Rogue Undead and a 85er Dk Goblin both are on the Europe (German) Server Gul´dan.

The Rogue:
    The Rogue have Item Lvl 360 is a Pvp Char whit full Pvp equip and on the weopens are 2 x Landslide (20k Gold). He have 310% fly , Lederer 525 Juwe 525 and cooking, fishing, firsthelp und Archäologie 525.

Level 85 Undead Rogue - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX

The DK:
    The Dk have a Item Lvl 356 and is a Pve Char. He have 310% fly the Tundra Mammut (20k Gold), Alchi 540 , Ingi 525, firsthelp 525, Archäologie 525 und fishing 350.
    The Char ist in one of the Top 5 Pve Guilds from the Servers (Guilde Level 19).

Level 85 Goblin Death Knight - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX

For the Account i want Ukash i sell him for 100€ direkt but you can bid.
    When someone today buy i sell him for only 80€ ukash!!!

I´m no scammer you become the secret question and we change to your e-mail...
    when it´s need we can give the pasports.

By questions please post.

Wow Acc 2 x 85 Rogue & Dk