reasonable price  and 100% safe menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GMavatar's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reasonable price and 100% safe

I am a WOW gold supplier and without doubt I am from china .So ,you can ignore the info below if you think all chinese are scammers .

I sell the gold at the price of 1.8$/k, 5%extra gold when you buy over 20k. what is more, if you take over 40k ,I would offer you a coupon for 10%discount which could be used in times.

About the safety,you can take the gold 1k by 1k to reduce the risk of scammed,. If you wanna buy gold and be willing to believe me , you could load our web to place your order. Anyelse, our web is certified by McAfee.

I believe you would be one of our regular customers if you could take the risk to believe me for once .

we accept paypal, credit card ,western union ,etc.,you can choose any of them that you think safe enough .

MSN [email protected]

ICQ 164504203

Enjoy your WOW time !

reasonable price  and 100% safe