Want to trade  for Appearance Change menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ruqas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to trade $15 for Appearance Change

Sweet and simple. I have some money on PayPal, and I'd like an appearance change for my rogue. But Blizzard doesn't accept PayPal for that. So if anyone would like to help me out, please reply in this post.

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Ok, this has gotten 6 views so far and no replies, so I guess I'll add some more information. My character's name is Ruqas, and she's currently on Emerald Dream-US. Somebody hacked my account a while back, but I had quit playing so I just let it go. A year later when I decided to play again and got it back, the hacker had changed her gender into a female. I asked Blizzard to change it back, but they told me that would require a rollback and at the time, the hacker had geared the character out. Obviously, I politely refused the rollback. Now, however, my character being a female is starting to bug me, and I'd like to revert that through Blizzard's appearance change option. I have the money, but it's on PayPal and as I mentioned, Blizzard requires a credit card for an appearance change. Therefore, I would like to do an exchange in which I give you the money on PayPal and you buy my appearance change. Please reply in this post if you would like to help.

Want to trade  for Appearance Change
    Ruqas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumpity bump?