Gold for Realm/Faction Transfer menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Goldfire's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold for Realm/Faction Transfer

Hello

I am looking for someone to pay my realm/faction change in exchange for gold.

I can deliver the gold on Twisting Nether Horde or Ravencrest Alliance

Both EU servers.

Pls feel free to contact me, also if you dont trust me pls contact me so we can figure out a way safe for us both.

If you are ID-verified it is possible for me to give you gold upfront and then you pay the transfers. Or if you have very good rep + possitive feedbacks.

I will let you log in my account to do your job there, i have an auth on it so i will give you 1 time the auth code so there are no risks for me. after that i will ofcourse change pass awell.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions!
    You are also welcome if you only want to do 1 thing instead of realm + faction transfer.

Gold for Realm/Faction Transfer
    GMavatar's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gold in 1.8$/k ,and extra 5% gold , coupons for 10% if you take a large quantity!

MSN [email protected]