2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to farm ZG for dolls

Joy of farming zul gurub(for dolls) -- My first post here, hope you like it.

This is soloable as a hunter, u need a pet with dash though. By doing a suicide runs to zul gurub I farmed 10olls in approx 1 hour today.

Because of the 10% durability loss I strictly suggest that you get naked (wooot wooot) before trying.
    Before you get started I suggest you make a macro for FD and calling your pet back at the same time.

/script PetPassiveMode();
    /cast Feign Death()

Start moving to Zul gurub.

When u are inside the instance, u jump on to the little platform next to the entrance and mount up. Like below. The red dot indicates the way u should move to get to the first safespot.

When u get to the dot your screen should approximately look like mine does on the picture below.
    From here you jump down the water and go to the furthest ground (show with red dot again) follow the line then feign death and wait for a bit for FD to finish the cooldown so you can FD again immediately if necessary.

Your next picture should be like below:

[/B]
    Your next picture should be like below
    [/B]
    Your next picture should be like below
    [/B]

You simply follow the wall to the corner and the pile� when u get to the corner u should stand in the spot highlighted on the picture below.

REMEMBER: you should stand at the marked spot, hugging the wall. FD in there and you should be safe to stay OOOOChere. From that position your screen should look like this one below:

This is the final part. The pile is where the yellow spots are.
    First u let your pet attack the 1st target(activate dash) when the first group follows it you send it to the second target, the snake. When it is nearly upupthereou press your macro(illustrated by 3) at this time u should be at the pile. As soon as you have pressed the macro button you start looting the pile. When u have picked up the doll the mobs come and you die. Remember the dolls are unique and u cant carry more than 1.

Of course there are other piles that can be farmed as well...
    The thorium mine resources can be farmed as well with a rogue miner or susumthinghe can mine the thorium in a 10 secs (maybe more) while the hunter pet has agagrond is running.

Reset instance and do it again

How to farm ZG for dolls
    janzi9's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe Matt you little ripper! Some fuckhead on Elitepvpers.de copied the trick players what way ya going macro post :P
    Hi-Jacked.

janzi9's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care.. *breaths heavily*
    Hi-Jacked.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hehe i actually wrote this guide and made it to my guild a long time ago, i guess one of my guildmates posted it on a forum or maybe i did hehe cant remember...
    nevertheless, a rogue and a hunter can use the same method to go into zg and mine the minerals in there,pick up herbs and such.
    I know for a fact that a hunter can solo herbing in there as well with the same method and be lucky to pick up some bloodvine that on my server sells for 30g each on ally side.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, must feel pretty good to see your own guide being posted on WoW Exploit sites.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hehe... well it was funny :P i was simply searching for Zul gurub on the site to see if there was a guide on how to get behind the wall into zg so u can see the "old" zg.

Maaby's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS
    hehe... well it was funny :P i was simply searching for Zul gurub on the site to see if there was a guide on how to get behind the wall into zg so u can see the "old" zg.
    Hehe I made a video of a easy way to do that like 2 hours ago, might post it, seeing the way already posted on this forum is quite hard.

Matt's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gave ya +1 for writing it.