Mage with 365 ilvl and alts for sale! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

FBGKimpan's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mage with 365 ilvl and alts for sale!

Hello!

I'd like to check how much this account is worth (also selling it).

85 Orc mage
    PVP gear: Full epic Vicious gear (all the slots are epic). With around 2k Conquest point to spare for 2,2k wpns.
    PVE gear: Full epic from normal raids, needs nothing from normal raids. Also got 3x heroic items (belt, offhand and bracers). So it has the 12 / 12 cata raid achivement and 3x heroic kill achivements. Also got BOE items like [Signet of High Arcanist Savor] and Volcanic Deck.

Titles: Amassador, Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Defender of a Shattered World, Elder, Jenkins, Merrymaker, Twilight Vanquisher, of Orgimmar, Of the night fall, The Argent Champion, The kingslayer, Light of Dawn, Love fool, Patitet.

Achivement; 5,5k points.. mostly cata achivements.. got 29 days total played.

Almost all the BOA Items, 1,7k valor points, 2k justice points, about 2k conquest points and around 20k gold. Also has 525 enchanting / tailoring / cooking and first aid.

The mage got 365 ilvl and is on a EU horde server. It's never been cheated on and is in a well respected guild. Almost exalted with it also (5k / 21k).

Alts; 85 troll priest with 525 alch / herb and 150 % mount (340 ilvl). and 60 shaman on the same server.

Also got a 80 orc DK on another server with a 73 human warrior on another server.

On top of this, it also has warcraft 3 frozen throne on its battlenet account!

So, about price I dont know.. so throw me offers / tell me what ya think it might be worth. Payment method will be either Swedish banktransfer or PayPal.

Mage with 365 ilvl and alts for sale!
    FBGKimpan's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still selling this account!