Gold on Skywall. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Needchild's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold on Skywall.

Description:
    Just as the Title says, Looking to sell gold for 1.0/k. So 1 Dollar per Thousand Gold. If interested please send mail to my priest Cupnoodle. This is a level 1 toon that i just want to check. Its seperate from my main account. Once we make the transaction I will do a face to face with a level 85 Paladin ( My Main ). I only take Paypal at this moment. I'll trade first to show trust, small portions for first time users to make sure you don't scam me. Once we build trust and a relationship ill start selling to you in bulk. I Will check my mail daily and stay logged on aim, usually will be on from 3:00-12:00 Sever time ( PST ). I would prefer if your main is on Skywall. Also would require you to add me as a Real ID Friend, So I am able to keep track etc. My Main Account has no Bans or any scratch on it and I play from a Washington IP. If you are interested I do have ways that I will explain in aim on how to avoid being Banned/Caught/ETC. We will use them, as I do not plan to get banned.

Contact Me:
    WoW: Send MAIL to Cupnoodle ( that is the toon name )
    Email: [email protected]
    Aim: cupnoodle1337
    MSN: N/A
    Vent: It would have to be your server. I will not be handing out my guild vent out.

How the Transaction will Occur:
    1. Contact me, Either through Aim/Mail/E-Mail. ( in the end we will use aim to communicate the transaction )
    2. Add me or i'll add you as a Real ID Friend.
    3. Will do a face to face trade, I will be using my main, a level 85 Paladin.
    4. I will trade the gold over first
    5. You will do Paypal Transaction, and pay me.

History of My Transactions:
    ( will update after each trade )
    Currently: 226kG For Sale. ( 3-1-11)
    Currently: 188k For Sale ( 3-1-11) ( Sold to GoldSeller )

Another Option:
    Hey if you got some time cards you aren't using i would LOVE to buy them. If you got them PM me! haha
    Last edited by Needchild; 03-03-2011 at 08:47 PM.

Gold on Skywall.
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated Some information. Also changed my Aim name. Please contact If interested in buying gold!

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still got my Gold on Skywall. Will also Trade for some Time Cards! Please contact me from above

GMavatar's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a gold supplier in every server of WOW. contact me for the new unit price of golds in games.

MSN [email protected]

ICQ 164504203

AIM gamebootwing