85 Shaman 352, 82 mage, 82 DK menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

panamericano's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Shaman 352, 82 mage, 82 DK

The account has arround 5kg on cash and some items to sell.

Im selling it at the same price of WoW+TBC+WotLK+Cata. So,
    $110+Transfer, I am only accepting Western Union as i dont have a paypal account and I am not planning to make one, i would request to talk by phone with the buyer, and i will send the account info AFTER i receive the money.

It has game time until 3/20/2011.
    I will provide: Secret question/answer, account and password, and its cataclysm key.
    I've been the only owner of this account.
    Last edited by panamericano; 03-02-2011 at 07:27 AM.

85 Shaman 352, 82 mage, 82 DK
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, remember, same price as an account with cata and you get 1 85 now 353iLvl and 2 82´s, forgot to add they have jenkins title and the black war bear.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You get an account with cataclysm and if you want to play a shaman you have it right there, geared for raiding or pvp, almost 3k resil, resto/ele.

4 epics.
    Last edited by panamericano; 03-02-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, 3 posts all in this thread requesting western union and not sending info till after payment. Goooood luck buddy.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we can talk over the phone as much as you want, im not taking the risk of getting scammed, i can share my personal information, webcam, address, watever you want, but im not giving the account info before getting the money, thats how it works with serious companies like offgamers (for western union) for example.

If you want, we could do something like this:
    You send me half of the amount, then i give you the account info without the secret answer, then when i get the rest i send you the secret answer.

Obviously someone has to trust first, and in this case, they buyer, but as i said, im willing to give you all my info if you are sure you want it.

I think its a very fair deal, im just charging for the keys and providing toons with months of /played, leveled professions, geared, titles, mounts, fully enchanted/gemmed etc.

I know i cant prove this, but i have never scammed anyone, over the internet or irl.

Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by panamericano View Post
    we can talk over the phone as much as you want, im not taking the risk of getting scammed, i can share my personal information, webcam, address, watever you want, but im not giving the account info before getting the money, thats how it works with serious companies like offgamers (for western union) for example.

If you want, we could do something like this:
    You send me half of the amount, then i give you the account info without the secret answer, then when i get the rest i send you the secret answer.

Obviously someone has to trust first, and in this case, they buyer, but as i said, im willing to give you all my info if you are sure you want it.

I think its a very fair deal, im just charging for the keys and providing toons with months of /played, leveled professions, geared, titles, mounts, fully enchanted/gemmed etc.

I know i cant prove this, but i have never scammed anyone, over the internet or irl.
    The deal is fair price-wise, but because its western union and you are a user who just registered the chances of getting scammed are high. I mean I use to talk on the phone when I was scamming people through western union to get them to trust me. Just saying if someone has a decent amount of more rep than you its generally standard for you to go first.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never scammed anyone, i know trusting in someone with 4 posts its pretty hard, but trusting someone with 1325 posts that says "i used to talk on the phone when i was scamming people" its far more difficult for me, if you want the account, we can work it out, keep saying whatever you want to say, we will find a way, i dont scam people, i dont want to play wow anymore, i have to work and study, i dont have any more free time, playing wow makes me anti-social, paranoid, and i dont get laid like i used to.

Its my one and only account, the only one i've played wow with.

i contacted offgamers to sell it through their website, but they are not buying any more accounts ATM, they are selling them too expensive imo.

I registered in this forum to sell my account, there is nothing else i want to know about MMO games, i just play racing games like Dirt now, they dont suck my life into the game.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    up we go

Julmys's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Panamericano. I've got a queston.
    Are you saying that From Western Union you cant make any bullshit scammin like paypal.
    Since I have been scammed from paypal many times before (the person sent the money, I gave him the goods and he made a dispute) and I was thinkin of some other payment method,

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up we go, this is like a present, you get to play the game and 200 bucks worth of toons for FREE.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by panamericano View Post
    Up we go, this is like a present, you get to play the game and 200 bucks worth of toons for FREE.
    bump

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    B u m p