I am selling my own EU account..WARLOCK/PRIEST/DRUID(all 85 lvl alliance) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cryptmarx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am selling my own EU account..WARLOCK/PRIEST/DRUID(all 85 lvl alliance)

So.. i got to sell WARLOCK/PRIEST/DRUID/MAGE/PALADIN
    i got my all characters on EU-Ragnaros.

My main character is a Human warlock 85 lvl

On him i got 6040 achivment points.
    I am a Kingslayer and Bane of the fallen king there.. i got also Ambassador, Bloodsail Admiral,
    of Darnassus, of Stormwind, of Ironforge, The Ashen Verdict, The Argent Champion, The Halloweed,
    The patient, The Pilgrim, etc, etc..

- 34 exalted reputations

- Got mounts like - [Cenarion War Hippogryph]
    [Brown Riding Camel]
    [Dark Riding Talbuk]
    [Darnassian Nightsaber]
    [Great Brewfest Kodo]
    [Headless Horseman's Mount]
    [Mekgineer's Chopper]
    [Rivendare's Deathcharger]
    [Spectral Steed]
    [Swift Brewfest Ram]
    [Swift White Hawkstrider]
    [Tan Riding Camel]
    and lots of more non somuch important mounts..

- I got ENCHANTING & JEWELCRAFTING (full meta gems recipes) both on 525 skill..

THE GEAR:
    I got full PVE including epic and blue items 354 item level, ready for raid and doing around 14-15k dps..
    I got 356 PVP Item level, i got full - completed PVP VICIOUS SET including weapons and 2 offset items, rest is bloodthirsty.

On the account there is still some gems, and items who shoud be sold i didnt take or remove them..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got full PVE geared 85 lvl ready for raid Shadow priest too.. More info if someone is interested too..
    Got Mage on 80lvl horde and 84 lvl feral druid also on alliance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am interested only with serious candidates..
    TRADING RULES (Read carefully) :
    The buyer pays 50% of the price from the begining, i am giving my info for login and check the account and
    then if he is satisfied from the characters and all of the stuff inside account and he is also deciding to buy the account, the buyer is paying the whole ammount of the price and i am automatically giving him the complete info from my account including email, cd keys and everything he need.
    I can smell scammers from long distances so please dont waste your time also and mine trying to scam. I am working every day from 10:00 till 20:00h so i will accept only people contacting me from skype and MSN.
    DO NOT MSG ME PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT AGREE WITH THIS TERMS. The price will be real and no negotiable.

THIS ACCOUNT GOT PREEPAID TIME TILL 03 March 2011
    Status
    Active (Expires: 03/03/2011 08:02)

I am using MONEYBOOKERs.
    For additional info find me on
    MSN : [email protected]

I am selling my own EU account..WARLOCK/PRIEST/DRUID(all 85 lvl alliance)