0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auto prospector?

Well, ive been stacking up elementium ore for past week or so and I got about 900 stacks. The thing is, I used to get about 100 and prospect them down (I could fit about 100 stacks in my bags and just turn on an autoclicker which isn't a problem) but now that I got around 900 stacks, that would require me to go to guild bank and my own bank a dozen times, not to mention to prospect that many hours it takes hours. So I was wondering if there was any program that would allow me to be AFK for a few hours, and would be able to get ore out of guild bank or bank without me having to stop an autoclicker and go to bank to refill.

Thanks to anyone who points me to a similar or makes one for me. If you make a program on command I can most likely tip you a bit through paypal. Thanks

Auto prospector?
    Dale93's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, if you got all of it in your mail then it is easy really. As you mentioned just use the Automouseclicker and stand next to the mailbox and download an addon that opens all mail or hold [Win] then press [R], type in "OSK" in the field, this brings up the On Screen Keyboard where you then can make the bot click on shift, choose a mail, wait a few seconds for it to empty and then repeat it.

But yeah, if its all in your bank, withdraw all of it, send it to an alt, then open all the mail (without taking the stuff) and just click "Return" and bam, read what I posted above...

Now as for all the gems you will get I would suggest getting a "Jewelcrafter bag", then simply make the automouseclicker send it all to an alt, this way the gems will keep the same position in the bags at all times.

Problem solved, I dont think anyone really has designed a bot that will prospect and deposit to gbank if thats what you want tho

supguise123's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Open bank when you prospect, it will (not sure but 99% chance) add all the items to the bank which wont fit in your bags. Just get mining/jewelcrafter bags so you can get more extra space for them, to make shit easier.