0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New To SGather

So first of all i just want to thank JuJu for making such an amazing bot and i appreciate you for doing that for this great community...

So im new to sgather as my title states and im wondering like when i down load profiles where do i put them and how do i find them? like does the bot itself detect them and you pick or to you have to manually find them and for the mount situation..how do i add my mount manually in and any tips on not making botting look obvious would be a huge bonus.. Also is this bot safe? like i know any bot can be detected or you can be reported but still is this a safe bot to use if im careful and i baby sit it? now lastly does anyone have a specific profile that they recommend which would possibly make me huge profit? im currently running mining and herbalism on my DK so that will be my botting toon...
    thanks MMOwned for being great and i appreciate all responses.

New To SGather
    ahf620's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the SGather addiction !
    Well first, there are alot of premade profiles for almost every zone you could possibly need, i recommend looking at Dr.Watsons thread, and my own to see if there are any that you want or if you have any sepcific zone in mind then feel free to request it in my thread here.
    To load the profile you open the Bot by running it as administrator, Click on profiles (Next to File,MMOwned and MMOLazy), press load, a browsing screen will show up, go to the location of the profile you downloaded ,select it, then press Ok.
    Then you can go back to the "Bot" Menu and press start it (Start in the zone which the profile is made for), if its a high level zone then you might want to set up a combat rotation to kill mobs you might come up with fast.
    For the mount question or any other problem you might have, check my SGather Solution thread here .
    For safety, check this thread
    If you need any help,don't hesitate to ask!