US WoW Account: 85 Shaman, 85 DK, 85 Pally, many more + SC2 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nukey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US WoW Account: 85 Shaman, 85 DK, 85 Pally, many more + SC2

Looking to sell my battle.net account, which contains both WoW and SC2 subscriptions. I am the original owner. I have all the security questions and the CD key as well. These subscriptions are both on US servers.

Characters

85 Goblin Elemental Shaman - 361 ilevel - 540 Alch, 525 JC, 525 Arch, 460 Fishing

Notable Titles
    Crusader
    Defender of a Shattered World
    Starcaller
    Twilight Vanquisher
    of the Nightfall
    the Astral Walker
    the Light of Dawn

Notable Mounts (Master Riding skill known)
    Amani War Bear
    Netherdrakes
    Nether Rays
    Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
    Cenarion War Hippogryph
    Fossilized Raptor
    Ironbound Proto Drake
    Mechano-Hog
    Spectal Wolf (Hellscream's Reach mount)
    Swift Zhevra
    All faction mounts

Notable Companion Pets
    Clockwork Gnome
    Fossilized Hatchling
    Deviate Hatchling
    Mojo
    Snarly
    Sand Crawler
    Toxic Wasteling

31 Exalted Reputations including Hellscream's Reach, Therazane, Earthen Ring, Ashen Verdict, Ashtongue Deathsworn, Netherwing, Maghar, Sha'tari Skyguard, and all Faction cities. Lots more at revered that I just haven't bothered to work on.

This character has been my main for the better part of 4 years now. It has many notable achievements, most of them relating to raiding. 8k Achievement Points and a lot of history.

Main spec is Ele, and it's completely decked out in normal mode raid gear - completely best in slot pre-hard modes (including 4 set tier 11 and Darkmoon Card: Volcano) and has 2 ilevel 372 pieces. Offspec is Resto - not a lot of gear for this, but there is some and almost all the gear is same as Ele anyway.

Bank is full of seasonal/vanity items - too many to list! Also has almost all BoA leveling gear, only missing the mail and leather spellpower items.

This is an awesome character, one that I've had a lot of fun with and put a lot of time into (127 days played, to be exact). It's been in top 20 US guilds and seen every end boss of every instance since BC while they were current.

85 Blood Elf Holy Paladin - 344 iLevel

Not a lot to say about this one - it's newly 85 and has the full Ornate Pyrium set and honor offpieces (I intended it to be a PvP alt). Still, it has epic flying and decent enough gear to get you started if you want a project.

85 Worgen Blood Death Knight - 330 iLevel - 525 Herb, 525 Mining

Also not a lot to about this guy either, it was my gathering mule when I played alliance. It's gear is for tanking and is just about ready to start heroics. It has epic flying and is, like the Paladin, in a good place to start if you want a project. This character is on a different server than the Horde characters.

82 Tauren Protection Warrior

The only reason I mention this character is because it was my main during the beginning of WotLK - it has "the Immortal" title, the Black Proto Drake, and the Plagued Proto Drake. Warriors are pretty awesome all around these days, so if you want one you are well on your way to having a cool one.

Other alts:
    66 Tauren Druid (Flying skill + dual spec)
    66 Undead Warlock (Flying skill + dual spec)
    40 Blood Elf Rogue
    73 Undead Mage (Flying skill + dual spec)
    62 Orc Hunter (Flying skill + dual spec)

I've owned this account since 2006 so there is a lot of stuff on it. Basically, you're looking at the account of a hardcore raider and alt-aholic who likes to take care of all his characters.

There is approximately 35,000 gold between all my Horde characters (which are all on the same server) and a few thousand more on the Alliance DK.

As mentioned before, this account also comes with a SC2 account. Silver League in 1v1/2v2/3v3 and Platinum League in 4v4. Haven't touched this in ages - campaign is complete but I haven't bother with achievements or anything.

Looking for some serious offers on this account and we can go from there.

I'm not a scammer and I really don't want to deal with a lot of hassle about this. I'll give you the account information after I get the payment. I had a bad experience with another account a long time ago and I am not interested in doing that again. If you would like to work through a middle man I am fine with that.

US WoW Account: 85 Shaman, 85 DK, 85 Pally, many more + SC2
    Nukey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumping this for more views

TheCircle's Avatar Active Member