Selling Gold on Dragonmaw US Horde menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Shezza55's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Gold on Dragonmaw US Horde

Hey everyone, I am looking to sell gold on Dragonmaw US hordeside. I am an independant seller, so my prices will always be cheaper than reseller websites. Starting price is $2.50 per 1k. If you can find proof that a website's price is lower than mine, I will drop my price to compensate.

You can contact me on AIM. My username is DaGe. Buyers must be able to transfer money using paypal. No other payment method is accepted, unfortunately.

As you can probably tell, I am not Chinese. I am from Canada and can speak fluent English. Also, since I am only selling on one server and don't get a lot of customers, our transaction will be extremely fast. No more waiting 5 mins between responses only to see broken English! All transfers are done through a guild bank, and you will be required to delete the character you used to withdraw the gold. Any other questions can be asked through AIM.

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Shezza55; 02-24-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Selling Gold on Dragonmaw US Horde
    Shezza55's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still have lots of gold to sell, with more coming in every day.