[EU] 85 Warrior, Shaman, Druid for 85 mage/priest/warlock/DK. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

olari's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] 85 Warrior, Shaman, Druid for 85 mage/priest/warlock/DK.

As it says in the title, I'm currently interested in swapping my EU wow account with 85 warrior (arms/fury), 85 shaman (enhancement) and 85 druid (resto) for an EU account with one or more of the following; 85 mage, 85 priest, 85 warlock or 85 deathknight.

All the characters on my account have decent pvp gear, can give more info/screenshots if you're interested.

I'm the original owner of this account, none of the characters have any major achievements (druid has love fool ) due to the fact that I started playing on this account at the end of wrath. I have the secret answer and access to the email adress. I don't have the expansion keysets because I bought and upgraded the account online. (not sure if I can get them from the account, working on that later)

Anyway, not accepting cash/anything else besides this account because I'm still interested in playing the game, just had enough of leveling. (had all classes at 80, account got hacked & banned in a day due to the hacker botting)

Account has a bit over 2 weeks of gametime left.

Shoot me with your details here, or just PM me.

Cheerios,
    Olari

[EU] 85 Warrior, Shaman, Druid for 85 mage/priest/warlock/DK.
    olari's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump eeeet.

Erbium's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey dude, im very interested in your offer, i have a 85 dualist disc priest (2.4 - 2.5k exp), 85 mage, Both very decent pvp gear. along with warr/lock/dk lvl 80, also rogue lvl 71 (many other low levels).