0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Showoff] First RIFT Hacks Video

Decided to upload a video of my current work I've done for Rift. This is currently not released and you will probably be warned on those forums when I release this. The current features include Fly Hack, Speedhack, No Collision and Teleport2Waypoint. I have some more hacks that I'm keeping private in case the current one get risky.

The first part shows Fly Hack, Speedhack and No Collsion. I were playing in minimum quality so it doesn't lag too much.

The second part shows the teleport hack. All you have to do is right click map to set a waypoint and click on teleport button (eventually a hotkey) to get there.

Edit: Fixed the copyright issues.
    Last edited by DrakeFish; 02-22-2011 at 06:16 PM.

[Showoff] First RIFT Hacks Video
    Inexx's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice ? :O!

~OddBall~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol the animations look hilarious with speed hack
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/guides/278302-selecting-bot-you.html - SELECTING THE BOT FOR YOU

PHWOOOOAAAAAR - Parog was here. <3 <----Wtf's a Parog?

DrakeFish's Avatar Lazy Leecher

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~OddBall~ View Post
    lol the animations look hilarious with speed hack
    Yeah, we also hear the swim sound while flying, I will probably fix those two things when the game is back up =).

SacredSpenny's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DrakeFish View Post
    Yeah, we also hear the swim sound while flying, I will probably fix those two things when the game is back up =).
    Would you mind saying what your secret ones are in a PM or something? And why did you stop updating wowinfinity :P

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SpecnerG View Post
    Would you mind saying what your secret ones are in a PM or something? And why did you stop updating wowinfinity :P
    Well those features that are "secret" are either the same hacks but with different methods or some features that could replace those but don't do the same thing. As example: Infinite Jump.

I didn't stop to update WoWInfinity. Mads asked me to make a new version of my speedhack because it was used by too much other (free) hacks. I did so and told him my idea about it, we then didn't speak for a while and I guess it got away from our minds. There were no intentions to scam people or stop the project, it just never arrived to an end. Not sure what else to say really, it's been some times since I stopped working on it now.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well those features that are "secret" are either the same hacks but with different methods or some features that could replace those but don't do the same thing. As example: Infinite Jump.

I didn't stop to update WoWInfinity. Mads asked me to make a new version of my speedhack because it was used by too much other (free) hacks. I did so and told him my idea about it, we then didn't speak for a while and I guess it got away from our minds. There were no intentions to scam people or stop the project, it just never arrived to an end. Not sure what else to say really, it's been some times since I stopped working on it now.
    Well it's chill man, glad to see that you have switched to a good game!

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol tricking the client you still are swimming, speed hack offset is already out, getting the x,y,z coordinates of the waypoint and then changing your own or i think its just the x,y :> those are also out.
    Btw the gms on this game uses the fly mode as following: activating the spectator mode when at location > change your x,y,z to your spectator mode x,y,z :>
    Just saying!

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alche001 View Post
    Lol tricking the client you still are swimming, speed hack offset is already out, getting the x,y,z coordinates of the waypoint and then changing your own or i think its just the x,y :> those are also out.
    Btw the gms on this game uses the fly mode as following: activating the spectator mode when at location > change your x,y,z to your spectator mode x,y,z :>
    Just saying!
    Oh WoW, you just owned me there, you're so smart for figuring this out! I thought nobody would ever figure out how those worked. Damn it ! Those hacks aren't worth anything now that you revealed it!

</sarcasm>

Seriously, mr. smartass, what's the point? Think nobody knew how those worked? Guess what will happen to your "already out" methods when they add their anti-cheat to the game when it releases.
    Last edited by DrakeFish; 02-23-2011 at 02:07 AM.

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it wasnt me who went "OMG OMG IZ SECRET IZ SECRET I CANNOT TELL" <.<'' Jeez Whos the smartass here really..

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alche001 View Post
    Well it wasnt me who went "OMG OMG IZ SECRET IZ SECRET I CANNOT TELL" <.<'' Jeez Whos the smartass here really..
    Lol your a ****ing retard, why don't you release something if your so sick

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh WoW, you just owned me there, you're so smart for figuring this out! I thought nobody would ever figure out how those worked. Damn it ! Those hacks aren't worth anything now that you revealed it!

</sarcasm>

Seriously, mr. smartass, what's the point? Think nobody knew how those worked? Guess what will happen to your "already out" methods when they add their anti-cheat to the game when it releases.
    Actually Drake, you do know that most anti-hacks are more preventative than Warden right? Its more likely that they will choose some sort of anti-hack like GameGuard, which is fairly hard to bypass. I know a bypass that used to work back in the day, but unless you emulate the packet that gameguard sends every X minutes or so, the game server will cut the connection.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Actually Drake, you do know that most anti-hacks are more preventative than Warden right? Its more likely that they will choose some sort of anti-hack like GameGuard, which is fairly hard to bypass. I know a bypass that used to work back in the day, but unless you emulate the packet that gameguard sends every X minutes or so, the game server will cut the connection.
    Whenever a company uses gameguard or hackshield a public bypass is released within days, wether it's maplestory, combat arms, etc. The same thing will probably happen here.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never used to see "full" bypasses released for any game that used GG or Hackshield. Granted I have been away from that whole hacking scene since like... '07... maybe early '08... but still... And what do you mean by "a public bypass?" You mean something such as a UCE?

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    I never used to see "full" bypasses released for any game that used GG or Hackshield. Granted I have been away from that whole hacking scene since like... '07... maybe early '08... but still... And what do you mean by "a public bypass?" You mean something such as a UCE?
    When I played combat Arms a little while back, there were multiplepublic programs that you just ran and could use any cheat engine through hackshield

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast