200k Gold on Sargeras US Cheap & Safe (Soon my account as well) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ArBar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

200k Gold on Sargeras US Cheap & Safe (Soon my account as well)

Played wow for 5 years and for the last couple months leading up to the launch i focused on making gold with professions. Made a bunch and then realized I don't find the actual game fun anymore. I'm selling the gold now in preparation for selling my account. I've been reading this site for years (being a leach, sorry) but until now i've never made a post so please forgive my lack of reputation. I'm Looking to sell to ID verified trusted people.

$2.75/k (will give bit of a discount for a bulk buy)

And for those interested in the account it has: 85 Priest, 82 Druid, 81 Shaman, 80 Rogue, 80 DK, 70 pally & Warlock, 60 Warrior & Mage. It's filled w/ archeology, shadowmourne, & TCG loot. Not to mention i am GM of a lvl 17 Guild w/ 1000 members. Tons of maxed professions as I used to use these prof's to make manufacture a lot of gold. I'f i did the /played on all my toons it would add up to over a year and that is why i am selling this evil time sink. That and i'm looking forward to the new star wars mmo.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

bump it up

200k Gold on Sargeras US Cheap & Safe (Soon my account as well)
    ArBar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have recieved several whispers from people with poor english and under 10 posts, who have joined this month. I'm guessing these should be avoided...still looking for a reputable person with some interest. Preferably ID verified.