Epic Account! A- shaman ~ kingslayer ~, paladin & Druid 85 ~27k gold + lots mounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

molyholer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Account! A- shaman ~ kingslayer ~, paladin & Druid 85 ~27k gold + lots mounts

I just want to keep things short further details will be given via PM. I'm selling my best account level 85 Kingslayer shaman, with other alts 85 pally, 85 druid and 40 rogue all in the same realm.
    I am the original owner of the account and no one but me has logged in to this account.

There's a 27k gold in the account, and several items to sell. They know a lots of ways to make gold with all the rare craftables they can do in 7 days I made 27k gold easy.

If you are intersted, please post or send me a PM and I will be happy to provide an armory and answer any questions.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

if your goin to PM me make sure you have enough inbox space so I can reply to your messages.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

I am using windows live right now. [email protected]

Epic Account! A- shaman ~ kingslayer ~, paladin & Druid 85 ~27k gold + lots mounts