BGServiceEU! Honor and Achievement Services EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BGServiceEU's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BGServiceEU! Honor and Achievement Services EU

Hi all WoW Gamers!!

I/We (me, my brother and our roomie), are "BGServiceEU"!
    We are 3 guys, in the age span from 20-23, studying physics and play WoW... We are all PvP'ers, one of us Rank 1 twice, all gladiators and two Rank14 from back in Vanilla...Until now we haven't really done any Rated BG's due to...noone really does them...
    We have until now only been handling guildies and close wow friends Honor farms; but as we are now done with all of them(almost...They all do arenas now, so no time for us to farm any more on them, as they just get the Conquest gear..), and have alot of free time, we would like to post our availability here on the forums!
    Everything is ofcourse done by hand, if not you could just download a bot yourself; I'm surprised about how many people actually risk it, even tho it might be cheaper...
    But ye, as said, me my brother and our roomie will do it all by hand. You check this whenever you want by either /w from other account, have a guildie following us or whatever...I would personally just simply trust us.
    Please, keep in mind that we can only handle 3orders at once! We want to keep this legal, meaning no botting etc...We could multibox, as it's seen as legal by Blizzard..But it's not worth the hazzle to set it up for every single order..Just please respect that 3 is max! We are however fast as lightening, so it shouldn't be a problem

Prices(INCLUDING 2.75% PayPal Fee!!!):

Honor:

1k = €05.00
    2k = €09.00
    3k = €13.00
    4k = €16.00

We have reduced the prices considerably, to be able to compete with all the botters around here. ALL prices are including the 2.75% PayPal fee(Only one on Mmowned offering this), meaning you DONT HAVE to pay as Gift.

Achievements:

We figured it would be a huge job to list every single BG achievement here, so please, if you have an Achievement request, let us know and we will agree on price and time to finish it It really does depend alot on which Achievement it is.

To make our service as sufficient as possible, please note that Achievements SHOULD be ordered at the same time as Honor farms.

All communication, including orders should be done through PM or email: [email protected] (When ordering, skype is an option.)

All payments are to be done through PayPal as gift(2.75% reduction in ordinary price) OR as anything you like.
    For the costumers sake, I first only accepted gift payments, but after further conversations with high repped people on the forums, I have understood that "gift payment" might seem shady to many; hence now the new possibility

Thank you for your time! We are looking forward to handle your request!

OBS! If a moderator/contributor is interested, please send me a pm, and we will discuss a free trial request .

OBS! SUPER WEDENSDAYS! Dont forget to take advantage of our 10% discount to celebrate updates, patches or simply servers coming back online!!

Last edited by BGServiceEU; 02-25-2011 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Updated prices to be able to compete with botters.

BGServiceEU! Honor and Achievement Services EU
    muci's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Satisfied customer

Saw this post and thought.."Why not?", yesterday..I'm really worried about botting, specially in BG's,
    as I've got my previous main account banned from reports and yes, it was the same bot everyone is using.. You all know which one.
    Anyway, I'm really glad I trusted him with my details. I only needed 2k, and this is exactly what i got aswell, including 2-3
    achieves !! I gave him details and payment just before midnight, payment went super smooth, all communication through skype, and when I logged on today, everything was done.
    THANK YOU BGServiceEU! I'll be sure to reccomend you to others in need of honor, and I'll be back..that's for sure!
    Thank you again, and big reccomendations to everyone! Awesome farmer!
    Last edited by muci; 02-22-2011 at 02:55 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done with first two requests! Everything went smooth, and I hope the costumers are happy. Asked them to get back here in thread to let you know how it was, pros and cons!
    Ready for another 3 now!
    Rgds, BGServiceEU

Edit: That was fast Muci, thanks for kind words, and I'm glad you're satisfied

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seem to get between 300-350k xp/h by the way, so if you're interested in Honor and Leveling, it might be sweet aswell, idk. Up to you!
    This was on a 73char, well, now 76 but anyway!
    Regards, BGServiceEU

Illidan_000's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He had accepted to do some honor farming on my protection/holy Paladin, and all I have to say about him that he's a nice guy and he is trying his best to get me more honor despite my gear (I have PVE Holy/Prot gear therefore 0 resilience) but he is playing Holy and he had farmed me some good amount of honor so far and also left me with some really nice achievements! Everything's going well so far, and if you are going to order from him DON'T HESITATE to do it!
    Also he provided me all the stats about his honor farming, the number of BG's he had done, the wins / losses, the time spent and the achievements earned so far. I am really satisfied with them. +REP

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently farming honor/BG leveling a Rogue! Still 2 slots open!
    Let us know!
    Rgds, BGServiceEU
    We are here to serve YOU!
    Please contact by PM, or post in thread, for order

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BGServiceEU View Post
    Currently farming honor/BG leveling a Rogue! Still 2 slots open!
    Let us know!
    Rgds, BGServiceEU
    Finished the Rogue farm/lvl; 73-78, as requested Hoping to get a reply from costumer in thread
    Now we have all 3 slots open, so if anyone is interested, please let me know.
    Also, if a moderator/contributor is interested, please send me a pm, and we will discuss a discount for a trial run.
    Thanks again! We will be online until 03:00 tonight, so if you want some honor by tomorrow, now is the time!

Rgds BGServiceEU
    Last edited by BGServiceEU; 02-22-2011 at 02:15 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When servers are back up (11:00!) we are ready for honor farms again!!! Don't let work, school or important errands slow you gearing down! We're here to help!! Every Wedensday will now have the name Super Wedensday To celebrate updates, patches or just servers back online, we give 10% discount!!!! Only on Super Wedensday!
    Enjoy the week! Hopefully the Glad T2 weps will be implemented! (I dout it )
    Rgds, BGServiceEU

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the top!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up we go

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have reduced the prices considerably, to be able to compete with all the botters around here. ALL prices are including the 2.75% PayPal fee(Only one on Mmowned offering this), meaning you DONT HAVE to pay as Gift.

Lange1003's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    POsting