Cata account with at 80+ toon menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cloud13's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cata account with at 80+ toon

Looking to buy a cataclysm enabled account with at least one 80+ toon (US only) Post here or send PM.

Cata account with at 80+ toon
    enziqu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey i got an account

Originally Posted by cloud13 View Post
    Looking to buy a cataclysm enabled account with at least one 80+ toon (US only) Post here or send PM.

2 lvl 85s 1 shaman 1 druid 3 lvl 80s both 85s have max proffessions im looking to sell get back to me on how much you were willing to pay and how u wanted to make the exchange

ArBar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an 85 priest, 83 druid 81 rogue and a whole mess of 80's. Had the account for 5 years and have a ton of maxed professions, 3 maxed alchemists, a bunch of cool things like slyvannas music box, tons of tcg loot like fishing chair, statue generator, and a ton of archeology finds & mounts/tabards. Plus i have around 200k which i will either sell separately or with the account. I'm on a high pop realm so i will probably be up for free transfer if not now, soon.