[WTS] Personal PowerLeveling Service. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Proxes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] Personal PowerLeveling Service.

Intro

Hello Everyone, I'm offering my Power Leveling services.

Who am I? I'm Proxes as you can tell by the name. I've been rather bored latley and miss retail so I'm willing to Level some of your toons to whatever level you want. I will keep you notified for levels gained, gear, gold etc..

Is this for real?

Your probably wondering, what? Who wants to give up their time and level up in retail is this guy for real? It must be a scam. First off I can't pay for retail time on my account, and I do enjoy leveling up so I thought why not put my hobby to use and make some money out of it to help me pay for my own account. And second this is not a scam, If you don't trust me Hey I'm not forcing you to. You could ask around people that know me, I'm a trustworthy person. Plus If I did I wouldn't come to mmowned my home to scam the community.

Prices

Prices, Well we can discuss the prices and payment. What would be great is up front paid or even half up front and half at the finish, but if your trust isn't that great I don't mind waiting which ever makes you more comfortable.

Feel free to contact me on this thread, pm or msn - [email protected]

[WTS] Personal PowerLeveling Service.