Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SGather Ruby] Solution for some problems

This thread will now be about SGather Ruby

Please read everything in this thread before posting any questions or problems.
    Also please add every method that you did try in the post that you put.

Well, since a lot of people have been experiencing some problems with SGather, i thought i should make a thread to put some solutions to some of those problems since the thread is getting bigger too fast and people are making repeated questions even though most of them were solved.

anyways.. here are some of the solutions i found:

To fix the problem which WoW crashes on attaching switch the game to Full-Screen mode, attach, then switch back to window mode.

Error message saying "Unable to connect to MMOLazy server" is entirely from mmolazy's server and it could be from the high traffic they're having or other server problems

1- Don't attach while flying. (Yes Juju said there were some problems during attaching.. try closing wow and SGather and attach again).

2- Attach on the character selection screen, not when you're logged in.

3- Keep WoW on window mode.

4- Run SGather as admin -Obvious i know, but some people aren't-. (Only for windows Vista and above).

5- Don't Stop the gathering otherwise it'll cause errors and might disconnect you.

6- Close some software that are running in the background like (TeamViewer, Daemon Tools, Skype) and if you're using a laptop then try disabling and enabling the touchpad via the hotkeys.

7- Make sure you .Net frameworks are up to date.

8- If the bot used to work but for some reason it stops working try to re-download it .

9- Don't load a profile when another profile is already loaded because it may cause them to override each other and have a 2-in-1 messed up profile.

10- Remove you .NET frameworks completely by uninstalling it. then Download a registry cleaner software, i recommend this, then download the .NET frameworks again from here.

11- Reset your key-bindings if you're having movement issues.

Error Section:

1 - "Unhandled exception has occured"

Could not load file or assebly 'MyWoW. Version1.0.0.0 Culture=neutral. PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. "

Solution : Delete the SGather and the files with it -Settings.xml, MyWoW.Dll- and download a new one from here .

2 - "Unable to connect do MMOlazy server"

Solution : The MMOlazy server is actually down, only way to over come this is by waiting untill its up or has less traffic on it.

3 - "WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. "

Solution : Your .NET frameworks is either not up to date or faulty, completely uninstall, run a registry cleaning software such as CCleaner -link is above- then download a new .NET frameworks from the link provided up aswell.

-As posted by Valmere-

Common Issues:

1) Flight Form

The bot doesn't support flight form, quit asking about it.

2) Unhandled Exception / Bot doesn't start / Why doesn't this work / etc

You need to run the game in windowed mode, dx9 mode, have default movement keys, and enable auto loot. Also run it as admin if you're on vista / 7. If none of this has solved it, make sure your .net is updated to 4.0. There's also been reports of people deleting their config.wtf and the bot magically starts working.
    -Video -> Advanced -> Hardware cursor (or whatever is the name of that option) -> Turn it off. -Credits to Rivus for this one, it worked for him

3) My bot doesn't herb / mine from X node

Open the settings.xml file in your bots in notepad. Find this part near the bottom:
    Code:

<GatherSpecificItems />

Add the name of the node underneath this inside of <string></string> tags and then close it off with </GatherSpecificItems>.
    Example:
    Code:

<GatherSpecificItems>
    <string>Obsidium Deposit</string>
    <string>Rich Obsidium Deposit</string>
    <string>Elementium Vein</string>
    <string>Rich Elementium Vein</string>
    <string>Pyrite Deposit</string>
    <string>Rich Pyrite Deposit</string>
    <string>Stormvine</string>
    <string>Azshara's Veil</string>
    <string>Heartblossom</string>
    <string>Whiptail</string>
    <string>Cinderbloom</string>
    <string>Twilight Jasmine</string>
    </GatherSpecificItems>

4) Farming in Vashj'ir and my bot skips nodes / Doesn't mount back up properly

Make sure you don't have "Skip underwater nodes" checked in the settings. Also, there's a great auto-it script that runs parallel with the bot that was coded JUST FOR mounting in Vashj zones:
    AutoIT Vashj'ir Mount Fix for SGather ([AutoIt] SGather Vashj'ir mountfix)

5) Freezes and whatnot when I try to select my mount

Find this line in your settings.xml and change it to whatever mount you want to use:
    Code:

<MountName>Abyssal Seahorse</MountName>

6) Bot and/or WoW crash on attach

As JuJu stated, the bot can be a little buggy while attaching. People have found various ways of getting it to attach without causing a crash. Here's a few:

-Keep trying
    -After pressing attach, quickly tab back into the game
    -Make sure you're following all the steps in Common Issue #2

7) And always remember, as I said in an earlier post:
    1) Don't bot in high traffic zones
    There's many different zones you can bot in with Cata. So what if the herb/ore you need isn't in the zone? Pick what you can to sell and then buy what you need.

2) DON'T USE PUBLIC PROFILES.
    Using public profiles is one of the easiest ways to be spotted and possibly banned. Also, most public profiles aren't anywhere near perfect. You'll be running into trees and stuff left and right. Make your own profile. SGather AutoIT Profile Creator is a great tool that can help make a smooth profile.

links in case you somehow missed them:
    SGather AutoIT Profile Creator

SGather Vashj'ir mountfix for 4.0.6

How to cast an ability more than once with SGather

AutoLoot

Schedule for SGather

If you guys have any more solutions.. please post here and ill add them to the thread..
    Last edited by ahf620; 03-25-2011 at 11:09 AM.

[SGather] Solution for some problems
    badmoon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there a solution to run on a 3.3.5 server ?

xMythx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did have a question.. Farming in Vashjir, when you goto the cave to do your repairs/sell.. it tries to mount and does its unstuck sequence at every waypiont while walking in between your repair/mailbox.. besides making as little waypoints while walking as possible, do you guys have any other suggestions to fix this brief pause issue?

ahf620's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ badmoon: I honestly doubt it since we can't actually change the program.. you'd have to ask JuJu or someone with a really old version of it.

@ xMythx: Well if i understand you correctly.. you're having pause issues while it tries to reach the water? ..
    I've never had any issues with vashjir.. and i use herbalism bags when i farm it.. and mobs never kill me there.. and i keep it on for 12-15 hours and i never die and never need to repair or even get full bags.. try that?

xMythx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ahf620 View Post
    @ badmoon: I honestly doubt it since we can't actually change the program.. you'd have to ask JuJu or someone with a really old version of it.

@ xMythx: Well if i understand you correctly.. you're having pause issues while it tries to reach the water? ..
    I've never had any issues with vashjir.. and i use herbalism bags when i farm it.. and mobs never kill me there.. and i keep it on for 12-15 hours and i never die and never need to repair or even get full bags.. try that?
    Well, bag space isnt an issue and i love taking advantage of the mailing system. my issue is that i noticed quite a bit of pause while at the camp area, in the cave, on the land (out of the water, using the seahorse of course) when it reaches a waypoint at the mailbox and repair guy. it seams really glitchy to use the mailing system in vashjir because of this, it just doesnt like the fact it cannot mount the seahorse on land) i havnt fully recreated the waypoints to make only 2 way points (1 for repair, 1 for mailing) ( i currently have 4 while walking i believe) but ill attempt this later, maybe that will reduce most of the unstuck problems?

im currently at work but ill post later the errors(unstuck messages) im getting. i was hoping there was a better way around that, but i might just do as you suggested and mail them myself. Thanks for your reply.

Also i would like to contribute with this blacklisted node for Uldum, the one with 5-6 mobs around it...

<BlacklistedNodes>
    <Position>
    <X>-10437.7012</X>
    <Y>-1300.61975</Y>
    <Z>43.5841</Z>
    </Position>
    </BlacklistedNodes>
    Last edited by xMythx; 02-18-2011 at 03:39 PM.

ahf620's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xMythx View Post
    Well, bag space isnt an issue and i love taking advantage of the mailing system. my issue is that i noticed quite a bit of pause while at the camp area, in the cave, on the land (out of the water, using the seahorse of course) when it reaches a waypoint at the mailbox and repair guy. it seams really glitchy to use the mailing system in vashjir because of this, it just doesnt like the fact it cannot mount the seahorse on land) i havnt fully recreated the waypoints to make only 2 way points (1 for repair, 1 for mailing) ( i currently have 4 while walking i believe) but ill attempt this later, maybe that will reduce most of the unstuck problems?

im currently at work but ill post later the errors(unstuck messages) im getting. i was hoping there was a better way around that, but i might just do as you suggested and mail them myself. Thanks for your reply.

Also i would like to contribute with this blacklisted node for Uldum, the one with 5-6 mobs around it...

<BlacklistedNodes>
    <Position>
    <X>-10437.7012</X>
    <Y>-1300.61975</Y>
    <Z>43.5841</Z>
    </Position>
    </BlacklistedNodes>
    The thing is about Vashj'ir is that its almost impossible to set a town waypoint in it because of the caves and us being unable to use the Abyssal Seahorse inside the caves -There are alot of caves and your (home) cave changes as you progress in Vashj'ir questing.. so unless there's a certain script for it that someone can contribute with, i don't see us being able to properly set mail/repair points in it..
    And thanks for the nodes =)

And btw.. i use this Vashj'ir profile.. maybe it'll help you
    Herbs:
    Download

Mining:
    Download
    Last edited by ahf620; 02-18-2011 at 06:43 PM.

fegele's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to make a hunter walk backwards and actually use ranged? And no, the answer is not to set combat to xx yards in the menu, because that has no function at all

ahf620's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fegele View Post
    How to make a hunter walk backwards and actually use ranged? And no, the answer is not to set combat to xx yards in the menu, because that has no function at all
    Pet to defensive, Freezing trap -> Misdirect to pet -> Disengage -> Normal abilities.

tainted5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anyone help me...???
    when i right click sgather and run as admin i get a error saying " cannot connect to mmo servers" anyone know how to fix this please respond asap

ahf620's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tainted5 View Post
    can anyone help me...???
    when i right click sgather and run as admin i get a error saying " cannot connect to mmo servers" anyone know how to fix this please respond asap
    That's cause the servers were down, they should be fine now.

serialboter's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by serialboter View Post
    did you try to Download a fresh bot install and start it all over ?
    Originally Posted by Aaron1570 View Post
    Yes that worked! thanks.
    maybe you could add this in your solution list
    "8= If the bot used to work but for some reason it stop working try to re-download it again and reinstall it from the beginning"

Flowne's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ImageShack&#174; - Online Photo and Video Hosting

My Settings,

My Problem: When I'm in a area where I got a Leveling Profile for (Herb & Mining) and I hit start all my Druid does is Mounts and fly a little bit up in the air and then it stays still. Also when I move it abit and he see's a Node the Bot Log says like Approaching.. Can't Approach. While it's just in front of his nose.

Log:

[BOT] Player is a Druid level 80 !

[BOT] Bot is ready to use !

[BOT] Mount success !

[BOT] Approaching : Silverleaf ...

[BOT] Timeout while approaching pos ...

[BOT] Node approach failed !
    Last edited by Flowne; 02-23-2011 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Added Log

ahf620's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you read everything in this thread? as in did you try fixing by doing everything in it?

Flowne's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ahf620 View Post
    Did you read everything in this thread? as in did you try fixing by doing everything in it?

Yes I tried all.. stil it isn't working

ahf620's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Flowne View Post
    Yes I tried all.. stil it isn't working
    Resetting your keybinds? Downloading a new fresh copy of SGather? running as admin?

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast