Cataclysm EU Key €20 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Teliko's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cataclysm EU Key €20

EDIT: Key has now been sold to god4013, quick transaction, no problems.

Have an unused EU cata key, payment accepted only through paypal. Key will be sent to your desired email once payment is confirmed. Not willing to consider gold trade. As you can see from the pictures, box is still factory sealed.

Why do I suspiciously have an extra key?
    When cata was released, it was snowy as hell where I live. I'd preordered cata from Amazon months before its release and didn't even consider the weather, as you'd expect. I live in the middle of nowhere and the snow was so bad that the postmen were not willing to deliver to anyone near my location due to the dangerous conditions.
    After a week into the release and still no delivery, I grew impatient and bought it again electronically using battle.net.

Why wait until now to sell it?
    I was originally intending to sell it cheaper to a friend in college who also played WoW. After not seeing him in weeks, I'd decided to wait for him before trying to sell it elsewhere. It turns out he had subsequently dropped out of college without telling anyone. Nor had he been online as he was financially incapable of maintaining a WoW subscription. I'd only learned about his dropping out a month or so after catas release, and just forgot about my spare key. I found the box today while going through all the crap in my room.

I'm not here to waste mine and others' time with scamming. €20 really isn't worth the effort and time this will probably end up taking only to scorn my online name.

Last edited by Teliko; 02-18-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Sold

Cataclysm EU Key €20