Ilevel 362 holy Wow Paladin 150k gold with 85level alts +many extras menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wally188's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ilevel 362 holy Wow Paladin 150k gold with 85level alts +many extras

You are bidding on a Battle.net account that contains 2 different accounts under it. The paladin is on 1 account (Account A.) The Druid and Rogue are on the 2nd account (Account B.) You will need to pay for 2 seperate accounts to play both. All characters are transferable and non Account cooldowns are in place. I used one account as my main account and the other as my "farming" account (see professions below.)

ACCOUNT A
    85 Female Blood Elf Paladin (Best geared paladin on the server!)
    Level 85 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

-310% Flying
    -Rare Mounts: Blue Drake, Bronze Drake, Celestial Steed, All War Talbuks, Fossilized Raptor, Mechano-Hog, Swift White Hawkstrider (Now a Feet of Strength), Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, Twilight Drake (My Fav Flying), Ultra Marine Qiraji Battle Tank (Favorite and still EXTREMELY rare ground mount!)
    -535 Enchanting & 525 Jewelcrafting
    -362 iLevel PVE Full Epic with 3 Hardmode Epics
    -More epics and Tier Gear in the bank.

-Full PvP Set:
    WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    -3112 Resililence!
    -Rare Titles: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Defender of A Shattered World, Twilight Vanquisher, and some others.
    -Over 150,000 GOLD!
    -Over 2200 Justice and Valor Points ( i think valor is more like 2700)
    -Over 1200 Honor and Conquest Points

- RET READY! ret:
    WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

This account has almost all the Archeology "stuff," such as ring of boy emperor.

I have tons of 359 level epics in bags and banks. Have enough stuff to sell to earn another 100k in AH easy.

Just added Epic bracers from Cho'gall and Glaciated Helm. These dont show up on links for some reason. Also, + heals is almost 7200 now.

Pally is in a top raiding guild with full access to bank and benefits.

ACCOUNT B
    The Characters on this account ARE NOT GEARED. It is mostly green/blue questing items. The only thing I do with these characters is Farm with the professions.
    Lvl 85 Male Tauren Druid
    -Profession Maxed Herbalism & Alchemy
    - Epic Flight Form
    Lvl 85 Male Orc Rogue
    -Profession Maxed Mining & Inscription
    -280 Flight.

I have a verified PAYPAL account. I will do whatever to help you realize this is NO SCAM. We can IM, talk on phone, meet in person, or if you pay for it we can use a middleman. Whatever you like.

Price: I am taking bids.....please no ridiculous offer.
    Last edited by wally188; 02-18-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Ilevel 362 holy Wow Paladin 150k gold with 85level alts +many extras
    wally188's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    account has sold

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

this has sold