Powerleveling | Gold farming | Honor Farming | Gathering | Other menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

turrikasd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling | Gold farming | Honor Farming | Gathering | Other

[Bot] Cheapest Prices EVER!

Hello and welcome to my non-chinese Powerleveling, Gold farming, Honor Farming, Gathering and Other services. Everything will be done using highest quality world of warcraft and SAFEST bots! You can check ingame and you could not tell the difference between our bots and a real player. We have 100% money back guarantee if you get banned or recieve any other depency which is very unlikely if not impossible.

Due to us leveling and farming with bots, we provide you the cheapest prices on the whole planet!

Our bots have been developed and used for years and our longest ban ever was 3 hours and that was due to hardware failure while farming honor in AV.

Prices for leveling:

10$ from <any level> to <40>
    20$ from <40> to <60>
    20$ from <60> to <78>
    25$ from <78> to <85>

Professions:

10$ 1 Profession from <1> to <525>
    15$ 2 Professions from <1> to <525>

It is possible that I will show you how well the bot can do for free or for a very small fee.

If you wish to discuss the prices or want to buy some additional service not listed on the list above, please do msn me about it.

If you wish to buy our services or have any questions, please msn me at:

All deals and character setups are done manualy!

Despite
    Last edited by turrikasd; 03-27-2011 at 03:47 PM.

Powerleveling | Gold farming | Honor Farming | Gathering | Other