Gold, Profession, or character services! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Afflicting's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold, Profession, or character services!

I sell gold on Moon Guard - US, Alliance and Horde. Three dollars per thousand. I also sell profession and character power levelling on all servers; I do it quickly, and I'm in central USA. I'll do it cheaply than any advertisement you can link me to; I'd rather have a low sale than no sale. If you don't feel safe because you don't know me; we could also deal through PlayerAuctions -- it's a site I like to deal through, and I do have a positive reputation there. I offer Skinning, Herbalism, Mining, Fishing, and Archaeology. If you have mains on these servers, I can farm through them and powerlevel your Jewelcrafting and Alchemy. If you have any questions, please post here or send me a PM. Roughly $25 per profession, and $50 for 1-80. $70 for 1-85. Able to prorate if your character is higher than level 1, as is often the case.

Gold, Profession, or character services!
    Afflicting's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping. I've tried to edit that post multiple times now, to add formatting. And for some reason, I just can not. I'm willing to lower my prices considerably, for the first few folks. I want to get some positive reviews. So c'mon folks; let's hear it. Got a profession you want maxed? Some farm-toons you want levelled but don't want to deal with? Send me a message.