GB sub+wotlk accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Baltik's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GB sub+wotlk accounts

I've got a bnet account with three wow accounts, each upgraded to wotlk. The highest character is an 80 Paladin, which had basic 80 gear. 521/510 mining/herbalism (farmed a bit with a cataclysm trial). Would be a great buy for someone who wants to play multiple characters or wants to start botting. I'd really like to get about $200 for the account, which is less than the keys alone would cost you.

I also have a GB lifetime subscription that I would like to sell for $80 (I believe the current cost is around $105-110)

Get em' both for $260.
    I bought the account about 2 years ago, have the name/security info and all that jazz.
    Accepting payment via Paypal
    Email [email protected] if interested.

Edit: I figured that putting this up for less than the cost of keys would be fair =P However if anyone feels that the price is too high, PM/email me an offer. I don't need to sell extremely fast, but if no one is interested I'll be taking a look at offers a little bit later this week.
    Last edited by Baltik; 02-14-2011 at 03:00 AM.

GB sub+wotlk accounts
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vanilla = $20
    BC = $20
    Lich King = $50

If you don't have cata thats only $90 dollars for keys and 200 is a lot to ask for a level 80 with no cataclysm...
    Check out my YouTube: SkeetzGaming

Confidence's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post
    Vanilla = $20
    BC = $20
    Lich King = $50

If you don't have cata thats only $90 dollars for keys and 200 is a lot to ask for a level 80 with no cataclysm...
    He did say 3 WoW accounts, each upgraded to WotLK. So multiply that $90 by 3 and you get $270. Still, Lich King is only $40 so you'd actually come out at around $240 MSRP.