Selling 85 Druid, 80 DK! [EU] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Tuckerboy5's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling 85 Druid, 80 DK! [EU]

Hello, I'm looking to sell my account (EU) that has provided me with lots of fun throughout the time I have had it, sadly I don't have as much spare time on my hands.. I'm afraid I'm not the original owner of this account but don't let that put you off as I will be providing all the details you need for the account. I'm not looking for very high offers but nothing extremely low.

The druid has the rare [Grand Ice Mammoth], has 310% and is in full Bloodthirsty gear and on Ravencrest, Alliance (instant battleground queus) so it would be a great account just to mess around on in bgs. He also has 525 Alchemy (Transmution Master) and 525 Herbalism. The average item level of this char is 351, Armory link - WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

The DK is on Bronze Dragonflight, Horde with an average item level of 212 and in full epic items. He has the Sea Turtle from fishing, the Black War Bear and the Swift Brewfest Ram. He has 462 Jewelcrafting and 469 Mining. The nameless armory isn't working for this server right now, but I can provide you with screenshots/any info you like.

You can contact me on msn - [email protected]

Thanks and feel free to ask me any questions and regards you may have!

Selling 85 Druid, 80 DK! [EU]