US 85 Goblin Priest 355 ilvl and tons of alts and gears menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

baschd's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US 85 Goblin Priest 355 ilvl and tons of alts and gears

I'm in college and money has become a serious issue. So I am attempting sell my wow account to help pay for food and expenses.Im selling my main char goblin priest
    along with several alts including 81 lock, 80 mage, 80dk, 73 paladin, 63 shaman, and a bunch of other random alts. The priest also has a pretty geared pvp set with around 2500 res. PM if for more info or if your interested in buying, im willing to let this account go for a very reasonable price. I am the original owner.

My MSN ID is [email protected], please send me an email before adding me up on MSN so I can get back to you asap.

I would be willing to speak on a landline, mobile phone ventrilo, and skype, to make the buyer feel more comfortable.

If I forgot to add anything let me know., but Ill go first if you have decent rep.

US 85 Goblin Priest 355 ilvl and tons of alts and gears