Unban Service--again! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

RockDon99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unban Service--again!

I understand that Barnzy is currently heralded as the king of unban letters. So much so in fact, that he's regarded as the WoW Lawyer...Impressive!

As anyone can see his thread is swamped with people looking for assistance, eagerly willing to pay the man good money for a good service. I'm willing to provide the same service for a comparable price and issue all the same promises and guarantees.

I'm currently an English/Journalism double major in New York University. I'm by no means as decorated as Barnzy claims, however, it doesn't take a virtuoso to outwit the average WoW account management worker. If there is any demand for the service, please feel free to contact me on AIM @ Rockdonwow

From there I'll be willing to ask a few questions to better help in writing a believable letter.

Unban Service--again!
    arczi19's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought an account a while ago and recently original owner tried to take it back, he failed tho and I've been asked by Blizzard to change email, secret answer and question and I did all of that already. My account is currently in 'locked' status and now they ask me to send them scan of ID assoociated with the account, which I dont have.

Any chance of unlocking that kind of an account?

Also posted this on Barnzy thread :>

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my situation right now from another thread...

Well basically i was trying to sell gold through here and found someone to buy the gold... This was my first time selling and i think i let the Greed get to me too quickly to actually succumb to the moment and think about what and how i was going to do this. Basically the gold i have is stored an another account i have separate from me that a friend of mine irl plays and i sold a mass amount of gold all at once to another player 100k+, but when doing this i ended up getting paid first so i was OK with what was going on. I then used proxy cap and Ping buster in hopes that that will make the IP that logged into the account appear different then my actual IP address (Is this a true statement?) So i thought my tracks were clear and all was good and i got paid first so i ended up transferring the gold over. Now the following day i have a PayPal message saying the user restricted the payment saying they did not verify the payment. They are a member of this community and probably reading this post as I write it, but can anyone give me any feedback on what i should do about this. Or if since i used a false IP address(hopefully through ping buster and proxy cap) that i could report my account stolen to GMs and try to recoup my lost funds. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!

Basically im going to try the method of messaging them, but should more come from it i may need your services and will be very willing to pay

-Ryuk-'s Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    38/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying this out right now

Will post back with result!
    |Leacher:11/2009|Donor:02/2010|Established Member:09/2010|Contributor:09/2010|Elite:08/2013|

RockDon99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sephirofl View Post
    Here is my situation right now from another thread...

Well basically i was trying to sell gold through here and found someone to buy the gold... This was my first time selling and i think i let the Greed get to me too quickly to actually succumb to the moment and think about what and how i was going to do this. Basically the gold i have is stored an another account i have separate from me that a friend of mine irl plays and i sold a mass amount of gold all at once to another player 100k+, but when doing this i ended up getting paid first so i was OK with what was going on. I then used proxy cap and Ping buster in hopes that that will make the IP that logged into the account appear different then my actual IP address (Is this a true statement?) So i thought my tracks were clear and all was good and i got paid first so i ended up transferring the gold over. Now the following day i have a PayPal message saying the user restricted the payment saying they did not verify the payment. They are a member of this community and probably reading this post as I write it, but can anyone give me any feedback on what i should do about this. Or if since i used a false IP address(hopefully through ping buster and proxy cap) that i could report my account stolen to GMs and try to recoup my lost funds. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!

Basically im going to try the method of messaging them, but should more come from it i may need your services and will be very willing to pay
    If you're attempting to recover gold than I will be able to help you provided you haven't tried to contact blizzard already. Feel free to message me on AIM.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Originally Posted by arczi19 View Post
    I bought an account a while ago and recently original owner tried to take it back, he failed tho and I've been asked by Blizzard to change email, secret answer and question and I did all of that already. My account is currently in 'locked' status and now they ask me to send them scan of ID assoociated with the account, which I dont have.

Any chance of unlocking that kind of an account?

Also posted this on Barnzy thread :>
    I'm afraid you've been locked for good. This is a situation in which Blizzard has you beat. Sorry.

Scruffy77's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think its possible to get an unban from this? I would pay if I actually got unbanned but cant pay up front as I have already tried to dispute it.

We have reviewed the action taken against this account once more and have once again determined that the registered player of this account has violated the World of Warcraft Terms of Use ( Blizzard Entertainment: World of Warcraft Terms of Use) by being associated to multiple accounts that participated in exploitative activities.

As such, we are unable to amend or remove the account action. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We take account-related matters very seriously and can assure you that this issue has been fully investigated by multiple members of our Account Administration staff to verify accuracy.

pauk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get msn and ill talk to ya