85 Holy / Ret Paladin, 356 ilvl PvE, 354 ilvl PvP Cheap Cheap Cheap - 62 Mage menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dalllas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Holy / Ret Paladin, 356 ilvl PvE, 354 ilvl PvP Cheap Cheap Cheap - 62 Mage

Hey there everyone, haven't been around here since the days when the scam forums were worth browsing... but here I am, and I'm here to sell my account. I've been playing since a week after launch on a myriad of toons but today I'll be selling my 85 Holy Paladin. Though I've got no problems with cataclysm itself, at least from what I saw, I accidentally threw up on my gaming computer while blacked out drunk on New Years rendering it useless and leaving me with only a dinosaur of a desktop to browse the internets. Now instead of purchasing a new computer I've got to dump all my money into some legal fees and tickets I've accrued so I'm more than willing to part with this account for cheap. I'm well-versed in the selling of accounts so scammers don't bother; I was pulling off these scams you're trying to when you were still in middle school and I can tell you now that it's generally not worth it. So, enough of my ramblings.
    The battle.net account itself is fresh, only maybe 3 months old. I came back to the game after a year long hiatus but because I've leveled 13 characters to max level at some point or another I didn't feel like leveling again and so I purchased a new set of all the keys and transferred a friends paladin over, seeing as he didn't use it anymore.
    I'm only looking to make this transaction over paypal, as it has provided me the most security whilst dealing with such things in the past. I would ideally like to sell the account in the next couple of days because paypal takes a few days to transfer the money to my bank account and I need the money for court fees / my tickets by next friday. If the account isn't sold by Sunday night I'll be taking it to a chinese farming company, though I know the turnaround is significantly less. Like I said, I need money. Jump on this deal while you can, imo.

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. -Here's the paladins armory. Unfortunately, the account ran out of game time on the 7th and I'm broke so I can't afford to pay for the account just to log in to change into my pve gear. The character hasn't been logged into since January 7th and hadn't been logged into prior to that for another week. I grinded out exalted with a few of the Cataclysm factions including the Ramakahen within the first 3 days of launch, was the 3rd 85 paladin on my server and the first to have a tier one weapon (first week of pvp season). I could be mistaken but I believe my conquest points are sitting around 1300, with a cap of 1700 or so. The arena teams the paladin is on are now dead, seeing as I had lead and haven't been on in over a month. I farmed the full set of Holy PvP gear, have a full set of rep / heroic PvE gear and have another full PvP set for ret with a heroic weapon and all heroic offpieces. The paladin has artisan riding skill and alas, no professions. I had just unlearned mine to start anew when my computer mishaps began.

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. I've also got a level 62 Worgen mage that I only leveled in battlegrounds... not much to see here but hey; mages are fun.
    The account should have roughly 1700-2000g on it, with a hefty amount of librams and top end enchants in the guild bank(I'm the only one in the guild).

So like I said; ideally I'll have this account sold by the end of today and if not, hopefully tomorrow. Make me offers; I'm open to anything reasonable at this time.

I can be contacted via AIM on the screen-name jkljadsfkljasdfk (i recommend copy/paste, it's easy to **** up lol), by PM here, or by e-mail at [email protected]; just make sure you include in the subject that you're interested in my account.
    I'm entirely open to a phone call / skype / ventrilo or whatever tickles your fancy, whatever works. Also keep in mind that I'm not taking any bullshit from scammers, don't waste my time. I'll report you to your isp, got no patience for that anymore.
    Looking forward to hearing from some of you,
    Jesse

85 Holy / Ret Paladin, 356 ilvl PvE, 354 ilvl PvP Cheap Cheap Cheap - 62 Mage
    tageier's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you admitted to being a professional scammer, and then are trying to sell a WoW account for some really long nobody cares bullshit story?

And also lol @ reporting to ISP. Seriously.

Good luck

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tageier View Post
    So you admitted to being a professional scammer, and then are trying to sell a WoW account for some really long nobody cares bullshit story?

And also lol @ reporting to ISP. Seriously.

Good luck
    To start; you're a moron with no rep. troll elsewhere, thanks. I've only contributed to this community, I wouldn't scam a member of mmowned, especially when I've got hundreds of dollars in tickets to pay off or I face jail time. Why in the **** would I ever take jailtime just so that I could rip some anon saving my ass? Also, ive got every piece of information relevant to the account ready to be traded. I want to make this as secure as possible for both parties.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump to the top

Yoshimoto's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R