EU Handmade Powerleveling For CD-Keys menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Crippler's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Handmade Powerleveling For CD-Keys

Powerleveling Services for Keys

Who are you?
    Let me introduce myself, I'm a private WoW player for a couple of years now, started off in the Burning Crusade expansion pack. Through those years I've leveled myself a good number of characters, my own and from friends of mine, with everytime getting better than before.
    Today I'm offering you my time to level your character.

What do you have different?
    I'm a human like yourself, and I will play your character myself, without any bots/hacks/exploits or anything else that could possibly get your account banned. I'll be honest on my jobs and never take more than one at a time, everytime I'm online I'll also be available to give you a report, and everytime I logoff I will send you a report as well.

But what about the payment? CD-Keys?
    At the time of writing I have no interest in receiving money for my services. CD-Keys for the different games and gamecards are on the 15€ - 35€ range and that is what I'm looking for. Payment is something to be discussed in private but an example is 1-60 -> WoW Classic CD-Key (15€).

Currently looking for a WoW Classic Key.

What levels will you do and what about the time?
    I will work on leveling segments:
    [1 - 60]
    [60 - 70]
    [70 - 80]
    [80 - 85]
    Each segment will usually be priced for a Key but everything is negotiable. The time is variable, depends on the realm you are (PvE/PvP), if you have heirlooms or not and on a last resource my own real life (emergencies can happen).
    Every piece of gold your character receives is yours, you can also choose to have me auctioning stuff or just send you the items and do it yourself.
    For the sake of speed I won't deal with professions/honor.

Ok I'm interested, but you have zero rep and no contact
    Indeed you are right sir. I'm a human just like you who doesn't want to get scammed, my "prices" sound cheap when compared to other services and that should raise questions. I will offer my full honesty when speaking to you, answer every question you have, you can ask me to stop playing so you can play, I'll be as much flexible as I possibly can in order to get your trust. If you feel interested, send me a PM and I'll give you my contact.

Note: I can answer questions raised on this thread but the PM way and further contact trade is the only way to start working for security reasons.
    Last edited by Crippler; 02-12-2011 at 06:45 PM.

EU Handmade Powerleveling For CD-Keys
    Deliust's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "depends on the realm you are (PvE/PvP)" so u mean it will take longer time to bot the characters on a pvp realm right ? you may get ganked all the night and wont get any levels!
    Handlevlers doesnt care about pve or pvp. they will still be able to level it. so botuser ftw.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deliust View Post
    "depends on the realm you are (PvE/PvP)" so u mean it will take longer time to bot the characters on a pvp realm right ? you may get ganked all the night and wont get any levels!
    Handlevlers doesnt care about pve or pvp. they will still be able to level it. so botuser ftw.
    It means it "might" take a bit more on a pvp realm, it's an external factor that I can't really avoid if I have higher-level players ganking me all night vs a PvE realm where no one can harm you. I haven't said I won't be able to level it, it's just a little added factor. I'm sad it made you think that I'm a botuser for that little piece of text.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available for a job, currently looking for a WoW Classic Key as a payment.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giving away 10 levels from 1-60 and 2 levels from 60-80 as a way to show how I work and build overall trust.

eXp0's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    69/40
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive sent him a PM asking if he wanted to prove himself by lvling my eu shammy 75-77 pve .. waiting on reply

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM replied back

eXp0's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    69/40
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /EDIT

Ok so he finished the FREE leveling for me - 77 , like he said it would be , everything went smooth .. the guy is very mature

I wish him luck for the future and i hope that all you want from this service , you recieve!

In an environment where trust is hard to come by these days im glad to have found someone i can use for the future without any doubts!

but to complete my part of the deal ;

This guy is legit! many thanks

+Rep
    Last edited by eXp0; 02-11-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still giving one more free leveling on the same levels, 10 levels from 1-60 and 2 levels from 60-80.

It has also come to my knowledge that direct cd-key trading might not be the safest thing, so I am actively considering a change to PayPal which would kinda change the payment idea here but at the moment that's only an heavy thought.

Badtobaco's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please clear your Inbox because I wanted to PM you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Badtobaco View Post
    Please clear your Inbox because I wanted to PM you.
    Just noticed that, my bad on it, cleared.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, PM'd you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM was replied and already discussed, starting my work in a few, original topic updated to reflect the end of free levelings

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot Crippler for your leveling! He have leveled my 73 Shadow/Holy priest to 74 and 32%. He left me +200g in the bags and also got me a a new trinket <3
    He is a great guy, you won't get disappointed with his leveling service therefore I am vouching for him and +Rep.