Account with 85 shaman, 85 warlock, 80 druid and 80 death knight. Over 70k gold. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Roffi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account with 85 shaman, 85 warlock, 80 druid and 80 death knight. Over 70k gold.

Time has come to sell my account, as I need money for other stuff

The account is on EU.

The shaman is a level 85 goblin and has full blue pvp gear, with both epic fist weapons (enhancement pvp)
    The character also has elemental and restoration gear for pve (ilvl is 333 for those specs)

I also have the [Reins of the Drake of the North Wind] and [Sulfuras hand of ragnaros] on this character (which took a long time to get)
    Shaman has Herbalism 525/525 and Alchemy 525/525

The warlock is an orc and has 4.5k achievement points. Got lots of novelty items as well. The gear on the lock is ilvl 335. So its ready for heroics.
    Lock has: Jewelcrafting 475/525 and Mining 525/525

The other two characters (dk and druid) is both level 80, so theres nothing really special about them, except that the druid got Anzu raven lord mount from sethekk halls.

I am the original owner of the account and got every cdkey and secret answer/question.

Is it possible to transfer one and one character to another account? seeing as I would like to keep the battle.net account as I have lots of other games on it as well.
    Last edited by Roffi; 02-06-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Account with 85 shaman, 85 warlock, 80 druid and 80 death knight. Over 70k gold.
    Destony's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to say if its EU or US

Roffi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry. I updated it now.

Roffi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Roffi View Post
    Is it possible to transfer one and one character to another account? seeing as I would like to keep the battle.net account as I have lots of other games on it as well.
    bump......

Roffi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Roffi View Post
    Does anyone know if this can be done?