[US] 85 BE Protadin 85 BE Frost Mage 80 BE Rogue for great Runescape Acc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sterlin22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US] 85 BE Protadin 85 BE Frost Mage 80 BE Rogue for great Runescape Acc

I'm unsure how to make the format, but I'll just describe everything I can...

I am the original and sole owner of this account, had it since late BC. I quit WoW in late WOTLK time and came back when Cata came out. I went ahead and got two of my characters ( protadin + frost mage ) to 85 and leveled up their professions. The Mage ( oddly enough ) has 525/525 skinning and that's it. The Protadin has 525/525 Mining + 525/525 Black Smithing along with several nice epic recipes.

The Protadin has two speccs, main specc is PVP prot and the secondary is PVE prot. He's got an item level of like 343 in PVE gear. He's got a sweet PVE shield self crafted that was worth like 10k+ at the time ( now equipped ). In his PVP gear, he's got 1.6k resil, not much to say about that. Not many achievement points, but still a fun PvPing + Money Making character. The Frost mage has a Main Specc as PVP frost mage and second specc is PVE fire. He has around 1.7k resil in PvP gear, and item level of like 345 in PVE gear. The 80 rogue has 450/450 mining + 450/450 Jewel Crafting. He was in Full Tier 10 with a few pieces of 10.5.

All of these characters have epic flying training, and the paladin has the extra 30% training. There's around 3k in total cash on the account.

Other characters I failed to mention:

A 70 PVP twink frost dual wield DK ( not very geared yet )
    A 40 or so warlock in full BOA gear ( WOTLK gear )
    A 12 warrior in full BOA gear ( WOTLK gear )

Unfortunately the account is frozen ( meaning no WoW time atm ). The server is a normal PVE server. Not much else to say about this account...

Anyways, I'm not 100% sure if I want to trade it. I'm mostly interested in runescape accounts, but if the amount of money offered is high enough I might go with that too. Post offers .

If there's anything I forgot to add let me know. Reason I didn't include server name + character names is because I don't want to give it out to any blizzard employees that are surely tracking this site.

If you wish to contact me, feel free to either post on this thread, send me a pm, or leave your email and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Sterlin22; 02-03-2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Adding more details...

[US] 85 BE Protadin 85 BE Frost Mage 80 BE Rogue for great Runescape Acc
    gizeen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a level 113 runescape account.

I would be willing to renew the membership.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gizeen View Post
    I have a level 113 runescape account.

I would be willing to renew the membership.
    Apologies for not responding quickly, I'll keep in touch.

Any other offers?

invadertag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    US or EU, Alliance or Horde? You can also use WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. to post nameless armory profiles so we can take a look at your gear and such without getting your character names in there.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by invadertag View Post
    US or EU, Alliance or Horde? You can also use WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. to post nameless armory profiles so we can take a look at your gear and such without getting your character names in there.
    If you look at the topic it says US and BE which stands for Blood Elf. Blood Elf is a horde race. For some reason that site doesn't and hasn't worked for me.

SenorLiero's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's my account, it has nothing on it and I havn't played it in for freaking ages. I have all original passwords so I can get the account back no matter what (even with recovery questions etc. etc.) so give me a buzz if you want to. (Of course I will give you those passwords )

I can get you screenshots, and show you ingame if you like.
    Last edited by SenorLiero; 02-04-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SenorLiero View Post
    That's my account, it has nothing on it and I havn't played it in for freaking ages. I have all original passwords so I can get the account back no matter what (even with recovery questions etc. etc.) so give me a buzz if you want to. (Of course I will give you those passwords )

I can get you screenshots, and show you ingame if you like.
    Loving the combat stats, especially the ranged <3. Cooking Skillcape is awesome, wood cutting is pretty good. Little bit disappointed in Fishing, Mining, Hunter, and Construction. Looks like a solid account. The other person ( Gizeen ) gave me a username that wasn't on the hiscores so I'll definitely have to keep you as a possibility. Anyone else?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, no problem. I stopped playing quite a while ago but hit me up through here or drfunbuster @ live dot com. (just so spambots don't bother reading it)

Full stats page for yer viewing
    Last edited by SenorLiero; 02-06-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha, if I do decide to trade for that account, first thing I'd do is work on that hunter level >.<!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got an offer from a friend to buy my account. Do you still want it?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You there?