Level 85 Hunter/pally and 80 Warrior menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sttaid's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 85 Hunter/pally and 80 Warrior

Hello, I am the orignal owner of this account since late 2004. It has a 85 hunter and pally. A 80 warrior and a bunch of level 19-60s, some of which are twinks. I have the pet "Lil' Ragnaros" on the account also. I have almost all the heirloom pieces if you want to level another character.

The hunter is my best geared at 358 item level. He is a worgen hunter. He has the engineering epic helm, BoE epic neck, leatherworking epic chest, tier 11 gloves, leatherworking epic belt, BoE legs, Hyjal rep epic boots, earthen ring rep epic ring, BoE epic ring, Baradin's wardens rep epic trinket, BoE hurricane card, pvp epic bow and the tier 11 epic chest. It is exalted with all cataclysm factions. His pvp gear is 4/5 with 2 epic pieces (Gloves and legs) and has 2015 resil in pvp gear. Can have 2258 if you wear 5/5. I have all 5 pvp pieces. The hunter has Vial of the sands and has 525 engineering/alchemy. A potion master. 525 archaeology. The hunter also has the rare green tiger with orange stripes. He also has 6 chaos orbs and 100k gold. Also has 310% mount speed. The hunter has killed several 10 man raid bosses. I can get up to 35k on burst damage with the hunter. Can get to 24k on a dummy in stormwind with no buffs. The hunter also has the old epic bow from the level 60 hunter quest, for those collectors out there. "Rhok'delar, Longbow of the ancient Keepers" and has the flame crown from ragnaros "Crown of Destruction." The hunter has a flying machine, Bronze Drake, Brown riding camel, Black War Steed, Fossilized Raptor and Grand black war mammoth. As for the pets, Lil' Ragnaros, Onyxian Whelpling, Clockwork rocket bot, perky pug, miniwing, elementium geode, blue mini jouster, tiny snowman, mr. chilly, and winter's little helper. The hunter also has the titles "The Kingslayer" "Assoicate Professor" "Assistant Professor" "Twilight vanquisher" "Of the nightfall" "Of the ashen Verdict" "Jenkins" and "the patient". The hunter is also in a 2v2 arena team with 1622 rating and a 3v3 team with 1571 rating. He has 4140 Achievement points.

The paladin is nicely geared also. He has 144k hp unbuffed in prot, with a BoE epic neck, BoE epic chest, BoE epic weapon, BoE epic belt, and a BoE trinket called "Fury of the Angerforge." The paladins item level is 350. He has all the BoE blue holy pieces at 1200 resil. He has 525 herb/525 inscription. He has 310% mount speed. The paladin also has Elementium geode.

The warrior is level 80 and hasn't been played yet in cataclysm so he has all his level 80 epic gear still. He has 409/450 Enchanting and 450/450 mining.

I have a level 42 druid who has heirloom gear, and a 32 mage who also has leveling gear. I have a level 19 hunter with twink gear and a level 20 rogue who has shadowfang, etc. Alot of twink blues. I will give secret answer and all other information to account. I have another month of gametime.

Thank you for reading this, send me a message if you are interested in the account.

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

The current gametime on the account is till 3/21/2011 at 4:41 A.M. The paladin is a human paladin and so is the warrior, Forgot to mention that.
    Last edited by sttaid; 02-03-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Level 85 Hunter/pally and 80 Warrior