85 Warrior, 85 Mage, 80 Druid, 79 DK, +200,000G and more. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kratos1985's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Warrior, 85 Mage, 80 Druid, 79 DK, +200,000G and more.

Server - Lightbringer US (Alliance)
    85 Warrior, 85 Mage, 80 Druid, 79 DK, +200,000G and more. The Warrior Mage and Deathknight all have 310% flying speed with mounts to go along with that.

I am the original owner of the account (since 2004). In addition to the my warrior, mage, druid I have a 29 hunter, 19 paladin, and a 11 rogue with loads of Hierloom gear for any toon you would like to level at some point.

My warrior is currently the best geared at 360 item level with tanking, dps(fury), and pvp arms set all at 360. Have the ability to tank or dps in all the current raids having the ability to clear everything and progress into Heroic raids and destroy random heroics for your friends. Also i have 2200 res right now with my pvp gear and It is mostly just epics you can get as you as you want in arena if you know what your doing on this warrior. I am also Exalted with Every Faction in Cata and lots of factions pre-Cata. I have been playing this warrior for 6 years so it has a lot of cool mounts, titles, and fun things I've kept around. My professions on my warrior are 525 Blacksmithing with all patterns /525 Jewelcrafting with some patterns Also have a stock of blue and green quality gems in my bank. My Archaeolgy is 525 along with my Cooking with all 90 stat recipies and 525 First aid with 350 fishing. I have the Tourney 2 person flying mount rocket and many many other mounts and companions along with almost ever Tabard in the game. I also have about 25 titles if not more right now.

My mage just recently hit 85 but I've gotten his item level to 350, he has 7 epics so far and can push some good dps for heroics and starting up in raids. His professions are 525 Mining and 525 Tailoring with most patterns for Tailoing.

The Druid and Dk are 80 and 79 so no need to talk about them they are just along with the deal. I also have a few alts from 19-30 depending on what you would like to level with almost all hierloom gear between my characters.

My current gametime is lasting until 4/19/2011 for the next two months.

Please contact me if you are interested in my account , I am trying to sell as soon as I can. Just leave your email or Msn address and I will get back to you Asap.
    Last edited by Kratos1985; 02-03-2011 at 06:35 AM.

85 Warrior, 85 Mage, 80 Druid, 79 DK, +200,000G and more.
    mikinator527's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how much are you aiming for ? (price that is)

Desinate's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -edit, nevermind-
    I dont help, i spam!