85 Rogue, 85 Priest, 80 Deathknight +300,000 gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Demonspawnn's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Rogue, 85 Priest, 80 Deathknight +300,000 gold

Server - Lightbringer US (Alliance)

I am the original owner of the account (since 2004). In addition to the Rogue, Priest, and Deathknight I also have a level 65 Shaman and multiple alts in the 20-60 range.

The rogue is the best geared, currently at 357 ilevel. It has all of the boe epics (helm, neck, cape, chest, thrown, trinkets, boots, and belt, as well as a few bop epics such as the PVP daggers and pants from BWD. Also has a decent PVP set, including the 365 set gloves. The professions, Alchemy and Herbalism, are both maxed out at 525. Mounts include Vial of the Sands and the Chopper! Also has the old school "Lieutenant Commander" title.

The priest is a newer 85 but is geared enough to heal heroics just fine. All blues with a few epics, such as the PVP weapon, wand, and belt. Professions are 525 Inscription and 510 Enchanting.

The deathknight is 80 so I won't bother listing gear. Professions are mining and engineering.

I have over 300,000 gold on the account that will be included in the sale. That is a $300 value at the very lowest if I were to sell only the gold.

Please contact me if you are interested, I would like to sell the account as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Demonspawnn; 02-02-2011 at 10:57 PM. Reason: added server and region

85 Rogue, 85 Priest, 80 Deathknight +300,000 gold
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated post to include server and region (Lightbringer US)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!
    Please contact me if interested in the account, I would like to sell soon.

dietcola's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have aim or instant messenger of some kind? Please pm me details your inbox is full?