Looking to trade EB games giftcard for cataclysm cd key! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Adrolak2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to trade EB games giftcard for cataclysm cd key!

Hey guys, I was looking to maybe pick up a cataclysm CD key, I don't want the actual discs or anything, just the key. I'd be willing to trade a EB games gift card with twenty-five dollars on it for the key! I could also throw in an amazon.com gift card with like five or ten dollars on it, but I'd like some sort of timecard too. I'd be willing to give both for just the key. Well just let me know, pm me on here, post on the thread. Once we work out something, I'll give you my e-mail for further talking, and then my AIM/MSN ( whichever works for you ) so that way we can do the trade in real time and we both end up happy

edit: I can also give you a 15 day wotlk trial code if you really want it, I don't need it and can't think of anybody I know who would want it.
    Last edited by Adrolak2; 02-02-2011 at 05:52 PM.

Looking to trade EB games giftcard for cataclysm cd key!
    Adrolak2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody? I love you long time! ( shameless bump )

Adrolak2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Seriously guys, please? Can't anybody work something out? I really would like to start playing again I'll even be willing to farm gold for those who provide me time and a cd key!