Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Botting + hacking - Instance gold farming.

I've been trying to think of a good place to check the viability of this as an idea and I thought I could do with a fresh mind or two to assist me.

Essentially I'm thinking of running one of my bot accounts with a hack like NoAddiction or Whack, having it bot constantly throughout instances.

The problems I'm foreseeing are, ability to clear bags of loot/mail and repair, instance lockouts, ability to actually clear content without downtime.
    Also with the considerations of actually money making power - vendoring all items, mailing and AH'ing items..

Preferably it would be an instance you can do in a full pulls or one - having the bot XYZ above mob heads - pull them - move to the next way path pull mobs etc and engage them all at the end.

So my questions are what would be the most suitable instance to do this (I'd say the SM instances for big pulls)
    Whats the most suitable yet gold viable (server dependent including viability of being able to farm)

Botting + hacking - Instance gold farming.
    Nimogrea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds like a cool concept

dupa11's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would definitely consider two instances that i personally farm by hand from time to time : Halls of Stone and Halls of Lightning. Both give nice amounts of raw gold and immerse numbers of Frostweave that is extramely profitable on my serv ( 3-3,5g for piece ). I wouldnt try to bot Cata instances because that would - no matter what - end up horribly if you try to start with it. IMO you shall start with the mentioned two because 1. it's profitable 2. the chances of wiping there 200 times before you get how things work seems unreasonable. When you get your program working on it, writing next for Cata instances will be a piece of cake. Good idea is having enchanting present, because all greens/blues disenchant for quite rare ( in AH ) mats that sell well for all those profession levelers. And both of those are easily mass pulled if you consider using XYZ, however i would rather start without it, because integrating both without having to worry about warden can be quite harsh and nearly impossible without really good programming skills. As far as i know both of those are popular among gold farmers that actually have similar programs to the one you are willing to write, but i wouldnt try to receive any tips from our farming mates, because that's not how things work
    Anyways, idea is old and known, however really hard-to-do. Give it a try if u feel like it I would rep the idea but well i have no rep ^^

NerdMerchants's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! Thank you!

darkprime's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good ideas....

Warbeards's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice ideas

bloodraw08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Warbeards View Post
    Nice ideas
    don't necro dude...

HBFanboy1980's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbh it sounds like a pipe dream. Way less work to bot 5 accounts in a group and just do full clears.

blablablajoe's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HoL and HoS. I made BANKKKK off those 2 places