acc 85 priest ilvl 355 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

meatfruitecake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

acc 85 priest ilvl 355

want to sell my wow account, main char is a lvl 85 disc undead priest ilvl 355 pvp gear, also have a lvl 85 resto tauren druid i lvl 345, have a lvl 78 undead rogue(rank 10 from vanilla) pretty well geared, lvl 38 tauren shaman, the shaman have 300 engi and have pretty much the best gear/enchant for its lvl(resto)! also have a mage and a paladin lvl 80 on talnivarr, and a lvl 80 warrior on sunstrider. also have a few other chars and most of the hairloom items... if you have any question about the acc, price or anything, feel free to pm me.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

i would also like to add, the priest have 310% flying, and a ton of mounts, the druid mage and rogue have 280%, im the orginal owner, dont have the cd keys etc >; bought online at wow-europe.com and have lost the old vanilla cover i once had ;> also the warrior @ sunstrider is at the alliance side. no transfer/faction/namechange cd on any char

acc 85 priest ilvl 355