WTS Gamecard-Cataclysm Key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gamebai's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Gamecard-Cataclysm Key

I'm selling Gamecard and Cataclysm Keys for cheap.
    MSN:[email protected]

WTS Gamecard-Cataclysm Key
    Illidan_000's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on MSN.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Well I don't know what to say, he's selling 60 day eu gc's for 17$ and cataclysm eu keys for 26$ but he wouldn't wanna go first although I am a Contributor here and so.. kinda suspicious.

Praesto's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added him on msn, contacted him paid him 27$ He sent me two legit EU cataclysm keys after i had asked for for US. He then said it would take a day before he could send me the key US. I am deciding whether or not to dispute the payment on pay-pal or wait the time. Thinking of disputing because he logged of after saying he was going to try to send it to me one more time.
    Edit: I went ahead with the dispute, if he can provide a working US cataclysm key then i will withdraw my dispute on pay-pal. Also i would say in his good favor he was very easy to communicate with prior to him going MIA
    Last edited by Praesto; 02-01-2011 at 03:13 PM.

schismata's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Praesto View Post
    I added him on msn, contacted him paid him 27$ He sent me two legit EU cataclysm keys after i had asked for for US. He then said it would take a day before he could send me the key US. I am deciding whether or not to dispute the payment on pay-pal or wait the time. Thinking of disputing because he logged of after saying he was going to try to send it to me one more time.
    Edit: I went ahead with the dispute, if he can provide a working US cataclysm key then i will withdraw my dispute on pay-pal. Also i would say in his good favor he was very easy to communicate with prior to him going MIA
    Would like to send your keys to me?

rosty's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's a scam don't bother
    (can a mod lock it?)

Unlike WoW, the blocks in Tetris were a different shape, yet balanced to be about the same use