85 Worgen Warrior+Several midlevel alts+SC2 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Democides's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Worgen Warrior+Several midlevel alts+SC2

Subject line. Here's the armory for the Warrior. The alts are Pally and Priest, both level 45. 37 Hunter, 28 Warlock, and then very low alts of pretty much every class. All lvl 80 Caster heirlooms, Str Axe heirloom, Shammy shoulder heirloom, all on the account. SC2 is included, since I'm selling the entire Battle.net account. Has 3 months of WoW time on it.
    Obviously I'd prefer something like Moneygram to transfer funds so I don't get scammed, but I'm willing to go the distance to establish some trust for a good price. Just the Warrior can sell to an automated site for $185.00, so obviously I'm expecting quite a bit more than that for 40+ more hours of my time and an entire other game. Reply here, PM, w/e.
    EDIT: This armory masking service isn't showing all his gear, he has one epic and the rest are blue's and greens.
    EDIT2: I just realized not having WoW on the comp makes me seem like a scammer. I can go to my neighbors house to get screenies if someone is interested.
    Last edited by Democides; 02-02-2011 at 12:57 PM.

85 Worgen Warrior+Several midlevel alts+SC2
    Democides's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bamp. ~Desu

conker900's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the pally that PM u on your phone

hey this is the guy that PM you about seeing your armor for the trade? what ever happened too that? you just kinda left me hanging ? you told me your server and char then never showed