[WoW] Renting - Powerlevel - Grinding - Farming - Gathering (EU) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    schismata's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WoW] Renting - Powerlevel - Grinding - Farming - Gathering (EU)

After a month of downtime we are back in business, our prices are toned down and we will offer good discount and gifts to our customers for this week

NEW SERVICE HAND DONE MADE LEVELLING + JUSTICE POINT FARMING

SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT TILL NEXT WEEK

2k Honor Free Levelling for the firt 5 purchases
    note: above prices are not discounted yet so if you buy i.e. 1-60 will be 15 Euro (20-25% discount)

We are Mmoitalia, a company about 5 ppl interesting in spending some time on the wide market of mmorpg, and this seems to be the best site where to start.

WHAT WE OFFER:
    EU ONLY

RENTING:
    We can farm for you, we can level for you, we can gather and sell for you. Minimum time is 6 hrs.
    GOT AN ACCOUNT YOU DONT USE: RENT IT TO US - YOU WILL GET 25% of ALL THE GOLDS WE FARM WITH IT. OR WE PAY from 5$ to 10$/Month (CATA ONLY)

LEVELLING:
    Naturally we powerlevel on every EU server. You will gain a good amount of honor with this service as we mix PvP and Quest/Grind

HONOR FARMING:
    Minimum time is 6 hrs

GATHERING:
    We gather mats for you, or we can skill gathering profs for you. Minimum time is 6 hrs

POWERLEVEL
    (Honor Included)

Also Trading For Golds or CDkeys/Gamecards

1-60 --- 20 $
    1-70 --- 30 $
    1-80 --- 45 $
    1-85 --- 60 $

60-70 --- 15 $
    70-80 --- 20 $
    80-85 --- 25 $
    55-85 --- 45 $

Note: Usually we mix quest/grind+PvP so all services gives a good amount of honor, most the times we give accounts back with honor capped

Times will vary according to Battlegroup,classes,equip (heilroom perks). We can only give you the estimate time to level your chars, but we will do all our to best to speed up the process as fast as we can.

GATHERING:
    5 € for 24h

Professions 1-525 14.90 $
    (1 gathering profession required for non-gathering professions)

HONOR
    4k Honor Points --- 9$
    8k Honor Points --- 15$
    12k Honor Points --- 23$

PAYMENTS:

Prices will be very cheap at the start (and according to customers) cause we need ppl to be satisfied and come back again, so if you want to buy but think our services are too expensive, contact us and we will find a solution.

We don't ask any information about your account (for safety of course). Just the login details.
    Payments will be made only by paypal, for trusted members and security. We trade service for golds/keys too.

100% Satisfied or you will get money back, our service will start in 30 min from payment.
    You can monitor your character status online, we will build up custom webpage that will send every 30 min information and screenshots about your character. We downtime about 1-2 hrs for every 10hrs spent logged, this to avoid Blizzard logging and tagging your account for a 24/7

ABOUT US:

We are located in EU at the moment, our methods are preety tested and working amazing. We use gathering bots to farm things, levelling is a mix of handmade+botting. Never had a ban, and we play from Vanilla beta (starting this service 3 months ago).

If you wanna talk to us, have questions, informations, or simply wanna say "hi guys" feel free to contact us:
    msn: [email protected]
    email: [email protected]

Originally Posted by Illidan_000 View Post
    Review upon schismata's PowerLeveling (Human Retribution Paladin, level 72 - 75 )

Alrighty, talked with schismata on MSN, he seems a nice guy and all his crew members are. He accepted to level my level 72 human retribution paladin 1 or 2 days. I will post a review on how's the leveling going and I'm pretty sure that they will do a good job!

They started at 19:15 PM. Will update the topic whenever they level or so.

EDIT (21:17 PM): So far everything's good! The paladin is level 73 probably to 74 will see how it goes.
    EDIT (22:56 PM): The paladin is almost 74, schismata told me that he's gonna hit 74 within 2 hours, so far he did an excellent job, 2 levels leveled very quickly.
    EDIT (01:19 AM): The paladin is level 74! He dinged pretty fast, in just 2 hours and a few minutes 1 level! Impressive, they're doing an excellent job so far, loving it.
    EDIT (01:57 AM): It's kinda late here so I'm going to sleep now, will update the character status tomorrow once I wake up, so far as I said they're doing an excellent job. Good night.
    EDIT (10:44 AM): Just woke up! The paladin was level 74 and 68%, unfortunately Blizzard locked the account, well they told me that they should take a break a few hours so it wouldn't get flagged but I told that nothing's gonna happen hehe, anyway I had to generate a new password and gave them the new pass to login. So far so good they did an excellent job! Love them! <3
    EDIT (12:14 AM): Alright they hit 75! Extremely fast, what can I say, just don't hesitate to order from them, great quality powerleveling, vouching for them! I can guarantee that you won't get disappointed!

Originally Posted by olari View Post
    Ordered a powerleveling service, these guys seem legit. Will update once transaction is complete.

Edit; No scamming involved, these guys are very professional. One of the best services I've used and will definitely use them again. Huge bonus for the tracking website, plus they were really fast aswell (barely 3 days for 45-75).

Their customer support is nice, very fast and efficient. Had a few things I forgot to mention at the start of the order, they responsed swiftly and I got my problems solved in matter of minutes. Highly recommending these guys!

Originally Posted by UDontKnowWhoIAm View Post
    Tried a test period with these guys yesterday.
    I asked various questions, like if they can start levelling in a set period, or is it possible to share the time.
    It was alright with them, so I asked for finishing my goblin quests from the Volcanoth's lair questline, and if theres more time available, level up my hunter a bit.
    I went to sleep at 23 p.m. When I woke up at 6 a.m., I've checked my characters, the hunter was lvl 9. The goblin was lvl 13, sitting in Org.
    I've looked the goblin, and I saw everything well done, talents, all spells learnt and 4 bonus gold, which is quite good at lvl 13.
    Also, I checked with Zygor, and the bot have completed all quests up to Orgrimmar, which is surprisingly good.
    Nice support,fast levelling and reasonable prices, I approve them!
    Last edited by schismata; 06-13-2011 at 12:51 PM.

[WoW] Renting - Powerlevel - Grinding - Farming - Gathering (EU)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still renting... free 1h offer still avaliable... Give us a chance

UDontKnowWhoIAm's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will try that free offer later this week im sure

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're Welcome

We are almost 24/7 on msn or skype. Offer expires on 5-6 Feb

olari's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a powerleveling service, these guys seem legit. Will update once transaction is complete.

Edit; No scamming involved, these guys are very professional. One of the best services I've used and will definitely use them again. Huge bonus for the tracking website, plus they were really fast aswell (barely 3 days for 45-75).

Their customer support is nice, very fast and efficient. Had a few things I forgot to mention at the start of the order, they responsed swiftly and I got my problems solved in matter of minutes. Highly recommending these guys!
    Last edited by olari; 02-04-2011 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Added review.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by olari View Post
    Mate, it tooks a while to set up your char for properly zone and levelling. Started at 23.30 (GMT +1), lvl 48-50 at 02.00 am

UDontKnowWhoIAm's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried a test period with these guys yesterday.
    I asked various questions, like if they can start levelling in a set period, or is it possible to share the time.
    It was alright with them, so I asked for finishing my goblin quests from the Volcanoth's lair questline, and if theres more time available, level up my hunter a bit.
    I went to sleep at 23 p.m. When I woke up at 6 a.m., I've checked my characters, the hunter was lvl 9. The goblin was lvl 13, sitting in Org.
    I've looked the goblin, and I saw everything well done, talents, all spells learnt and 4 bonus gold, which is quite good at lvl 13.
    Also, I checked with Zygor, and the bot have completed all quests up to Orgrimmar, which is surprisingly good.
    Nice support,fast levelling and reasonable prices, I approve them!
    Last edited by UDontKnowWhoIAm; 02-02-2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: typoz

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome mate.
    Let me say that is not just botting, service is mixed with hand-made and grinding too. All our levelling systems are custom and tested a lot

Illidan_000's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please come online on MSN. thanks.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Illidan_000 View Post
    Please come online on MSN. thanks.
    MSN bugged?

Anyway, currently selling services, contact us so we can give you good prices

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Free Special offer expires this week.

Currently all powerlevels done, still in business... Prices lowered a bit
    Last edited by schismata; 02-04-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Review upon schismata's PowerLeveling (Human Retribution Paladin, level 72 - 75 )

Alrighty, talked with schismata on MSN, he seems a nice guy and all his crew members are. He accepted to level my level 72 human retribution paladin 1 or 2 days. I will post a review on how's the leveling going and I'm pretty sure that they will do a good job!

They started at 19:15 PM. Will update the topic whenever they level or so.

EDIT (21:17 PM): So far everything's good! The paladin is level 73 probably to 74 will see how it goes.
    EDIT (22:56 PM): The paladin is almost 74, schismata told me that he's gonna hit 74 within 2 hours, so far he did an excellent job, 2 levels leveled very quickly.
    EDIT (01:19 AM): The paladin is level 74! He dinged pretty fast, in just 2 hours and a few minutes 1 level! Impressive, they're doing an excellent job so far, loving it.
    EDIT (01:57 AM): It's kinda late here so I'm going to sleep now, will update the character status tomorrow once I wake up, so far as I said they're doing an excellent job. Good night.
    EDIT (10:44 AM): Just woke up! The paladin was level 74 and 68%, unfortunately Blizzard locked the account, well they told me that they should take a break a few hours so it wouldn't get flagged but I told that nothing's gonna happen hehe, anyway I had to generate a new password and gave them the new pass to login. So far so good they did an excellent job! Love them! <3
    EDIT (12:14 AM): Alright they hit 75! Extremely fast, what can I say, just don't hesitate to order from them, great quality powerleveling, vouching for them! I can guarantee that you won't get disappointed!

Last edited by Illidan_000; 02-05-2011 at 06:18 AM.

Wowaccountsale's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey i added you on msn and you dont seem to accept me :O

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still in business

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished the review! Overall great service. Recommending them +Rep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast