Selling Lvl 85 rogue menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xxomicronxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Lvl 85 rogue

Got a rogue with an ilvl 355, if you want screen-shots I can give them tomorrow. (On my other computer in SJ)
    His resilience is 2.8k, pvp title: Stone guard, max mount speed, exalted with 5 reputation.
    This is a US account.
    Please contact me on this thread, I'm looking for around 250~275$. If you want to take this outside the thread, ill be able to give you my irl phone number, skype, and facebook. You will get access to email first half, then when I get the money I'll give you account information. Payment will be through paypal, and canceling of the transaction will result in account termination. You're accepting to these terms by contacting me.
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Darkspear
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Undead Male
    Pvp weapons included.

Selling Lvl 85 rogue
    Loliskops's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello
    i am the guy who interested in buying your wow account
    if it still available
    plz add me on aim : Chardones
    msn : [email protected]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I added you, sent you a couple of messages. Don't like using Mmowned message system cause its delete, delete, delete. Too annoying.

SenorLiero's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^That user two posts above is the standard layout for a scammer by the way. Broken english and long replies for when you ask for information. I have 3 guys with that exact message in my inbox right now. Avoid.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well he's contacting me right now. I'll try to get to know him as much as possible. I could always cancel the account if he was a scammer.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update: Prob a scammer, he's speaking in horrible English and probably gave away my email to several websites since I'm getting contacted more. Thanks SenorLiero, was too tired to notice last time.
    Last edited by xxomicronxx; 01-28-2011 at 09:49 AM.